Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The New 80's Guide to Dungeon Delving

Default The New 80's Guide to Dungeon Delving

To any prospective readers: Sorry folks, this guide has been removed. You're on your own.
    Last edited by cins; 2nd February 2018 at 12:25. Reason: because **** you, that's why

Does Scorpion Cave still exist?
    I should have started with...great list. Thanks for putting this together.
    Last edited by esty17; 18th March 2013 at 21:38.
    Stygian...the best!

i was drunk once and soloed caravan riders with my dt :P
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Scorpion Cave is for 70-75, equivalent to Halls of Eternal Frost. Or so I think, it's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    Scorpion Cave is for 70-75, equivalent to Halls of Eternal Frost. Or so I think, it's been a while.
    That sounds right.
    Stygian...the best!

Vile Nativity isn't OMGFTW for long time now. In term of difficulty it felt down to Reliquary levels. After all nerfs to Argo-satha he is piece of cake now, so hardest part of this instance is solotanking Vanir boss with single, asleep healer.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Bravo! nice job dear OP Let's just hope that the fresh blood reads this nice little guide.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Really nice guide, it was fun to read it.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Very, very needed.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Sepulcher of the Wyrm is the hardest current dungeon until someone figures out how to prevent/remove the +100% damage multiplier buff on the final boss. It's still quite doable with 2 very well geared tanks, but it's going to be rough. Sadly it's not so much a skill check but rather a gear check...

Ti'an with the right group can be done with your eyes closed.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast