Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Why people quit this game...

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    just yesterday, i was questing with my guard, when a guildie asked in chat for a dps for iron tower, so i relogged my necro and joined his group, that was in fact a pug, with 4 people that knew the instance and 2 that had never been there... even if we had to explain all the tactics, we finished it in 1 hour, more or less, without a single wipe...

you can't blame the game if people doesn't want to teach other people!!
    like i said crom is a diffrent stroy.

And ofcourse i blame the game they dont do anything for vets that want to help newbies they never did which is a part of the problem we face today.

In past i even asked for a NO xp pot so my chars could stay lower level and i could quest/do lowbe dungeons with new people. without the need to delete and recreate a character everytime. tortage beach i think every vet can play it with there eyes closed...

Downgrading levels(so an 80 actually doesnt destroy the dungeon for lowbes but can play with them on intended level) also never happend cause well devs said they didnt had a clue how to do it yet many games do it.

An mmo should be played with lots of other people letting newbies runa round in big empty maps wont keep them in the game. and the ones that stay get a pretty hard slap in face when they arrive at 80 and still wont be able or allowed by **** to play with 90% of the people.

AA sounded great to me in start but the horizontal progression just gave more problems then goodies imho.

Also its not a newbies fault he doesnt know about AA harmode/normalmode/targets target and many more feautures which for many veterans makes them OMGAT USELESS NOOBS(not my words :P) its the games fault for not propperly introduce them to those mechanics<Female time of month>.

im not pro or con free aa points im pro making the progression less steap and giving vets a meaning to help/teach and play with newbies.
    If that means they have to "work" less hard to get where vets are now i would really not care. also people who entitle a game they play work needs to mayb step back and think why you play a game its not for work for 99% of the people. (i wish it was how great would it be!)

It would encourage vets to help lower level players if they did have some kind of way to put the higher level down to the level of the dungeon so that it is still challenging but still gave AA reward to the 80 as if he was fighting in NG, and gave the lower level his reward that he should be getting at the level he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Khidem View Post
    It would encourage vets to help lower level players if they did have some kind of way to put the higher level down to the level of the dungeon so that it is still challenging but still gave AA reward to the 80 as if he was fighting in NG, and gave the lower level his reward that he should be getting at the level he is.
    This right here circles the essence of the problem. The instances need to bridge the vast power gap between vet and new. So many instances especially lower level dungeons never see the light of day and go wasted and reverse, so many higher level dungeons will never be played by a steam player.

This is a recipe for disaster. I can honestly not describe to you how the cradle of decay or black castle, because in my years in this game I haver never instanced into them.

Low-level dungeons are quite popular.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Low-level dungeons are quite popular.
    No, they are not. They were quite popular 3 years ago.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011