Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE adjust Stall the Advance in PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Jin- View Post
    HoX has probably the best AAs, nothing useless, almost nothing
    HoX, barb, and Conq all have best AAs. Every other class has 1 maybe 2 AAs worth using.

conq has the best but dt has the number one coolest, sucks conqs can reach same dps as every other class with no special waste of buff
    conq is a joke

the real question is why are you attacking a guard with a sin in pvp?

Oh lol, people still mad ? Change target or at last reroll =)
    I heard conq iz good, no ?
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    No, the real question is why you should not be able to?
    "hmmm, im playing sin this mini game and there are 3 soldiers, pom, ranger and hox in other team.... ye well im gonna spend whole mini attacking hox that would really help my team a lot"...

I get what you mean but isnt it silly that there are classes that can attack anyone and others that need to run away if they see certain classes going their way?

And btw if guard is flagging and 2 why sin should stay away if he can help prevent cap. Ye sure you probably wont be able to kill guard if he is good but at least you can stall him a bit enough to get support

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    true, but hella dumb mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    "hmmm, im playing sin this mini game and there are 3 soldiers, pom, ranger and hox in other team.... ye well im gonna spend whole mini attacking hox that would really help my team a lot"...

I get what you mean but isnt it silly that there are classes that can attack anyone and others that need to run away if they see certain classes going their way?

And btw if guard is flagging and 2 why sin should stay away if he can help prevent cap. Ye sure you probably wont be able to kill guard if he is good but at least you can stall him a bit enough to get support
    #1 reason why cap flag is retarded, same reason i chase clothies and only clothies down

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post

Because not all classes should be able to fight all classes?

This game is somewhat developed on rock paper scissors. One class is designed to kill another somewhat easily while another can kill you. Its what makes premades that much more challenging than pugs, getting your perfect balance to beat the other team.

If it were not like this, then you would make all the classes relatively the same, thus eliminating the need for other classes, really. We could just have one class, lets say barbs. And the devs could spend all their time creating outfits to give us unique looks. This is not what I would want to be honest.

So yes, in the end, you should NOT be attacking a guard on a sin. Just like a TOS should NOT be attacking a sin.

I guess you kind of learned a lesson, but chose to opt to try and change the game, versus your approach?

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    Because not all classes should be able to fight all classes?

This game is somewhat developed on rock paper scissors. One class is designed to kill another somewhat easily while another can kill you. Its what makes premades that much more challenging than pugs, getting your perfect balance to beat the other team.

If it were not like this, then you would make all the classes relatively the same, thus eliminating the need for other classes, really. We could just have one class, lets say barbs. And the devs could spend all their time creating outfits to give us unique looks. This is not what I would want to be honest.

So yes, in the end, you should NOT be attacking a guard on a sin. Just like a TOS should NOT be attacking a sin.

I guess you kind of learned a lesson, but chose to opt to try and change the game, versus your approach?
    is there anyone that should attack a guard, what threat is there(other then it hits hard) to actively attack a tank that not only takes forever to down but that can basically 1 shot u with sta when theres healers and necros around

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    is there anyone that should attack a guard, what threat is there(other then it hits hard) to actively attack a tank that not only takes forever to down but that can basically 1 shot u with sta when theres healers and necros around
    i spos if your bored and everything else is dead might as well waste some time till the rest of the team resses lol