Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: PLEASE adjust Stall the Advance in PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsader View Post
    Ruhen, everyone knows you quit HoX PVP ages ago
    Nah, I still play it. It's just boring to play a class that has no impact on a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomkiller View Post
    StA is a gimped PvP ability
    People who die to it need to L2P
    3 white remove the StA charges
    Why are you telling ppl to L2P when you have more deaths on each of your guard more than kills of all your toons combined? Everyone here has more game knowledge than you by a long shot. You couldn't even hold agro from my bs in the last pug shard farm. Honestly stand back and learn the game first before you even create another post.

Hmm, is there really a lot of guard using StA in minigames? I was suggested CW+Master at Arms when I started PVP:ing and find it a lot more useful (not that I am a frequent mini gamer).

Can't see why tweeking StA a bit for PVP purposes should have a big impact of the PVE aspect tho.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    Hmm, is there really a lot of guard using StA in minigames? I was suggested CW+Master at Arms when I started PVP:ing and find it a lot more useful (not that I am a frequent mini gamer).
    For doing damage/getting kills, CW is much better. If you're going to be joining minigames for the sole purpose of flag carrying, STA is better. It's also just good for the damage mitigation and for the fact that a few classes can't really attack you without destroying themselves for a minimum of 6 seconds, but usually closer to 10 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    Can't see why tweeking StA a bit for PVP purposes should have a big impact of the PVE aspect tho.
    It wouldn't have to impact PvE at all

Quote Originally Posted by Balacai View Post
    It wouldn't have to impact PvE at all
    They said the same thing for BV on the guard, and we all saw that mess. Hell it made bad players like spaartan look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Why are you telling ppl to L2P when you have more deaths on each of your guard more than kills of all your toons combined? Everyone here has more game knowledge than you by a long shot. You couldn't even hold agro from my bs in the last pug shard farm. Honestly stand back and learn the game first before you even create another post.
    Coz StA can b dealt with easily
    Says the BS who tasted floor 3 times during that pug
    U r the 1 who needs to L2P
    I was OT and in Tempest Spec
    Last edited by Doomkiller; 24th March 2013 at 09:04.

Coz StA can b dealt with easily
    Says the BS who tasted floor 3 times during that pug
    U r the 1 who needs to L2P
    I was OT and in Tempest Spec
    What does how bad Doomkiller do in PvE have to do with this thread? Everyone reading this forum can form their own opinion if they haven't seen him playing already to work it out. It's not even about other classes and how OP they are or some of their ablities are, every class is that way in the hands of a skilled player, others make the class look average at best.

STA is broken in PvP, I'm sure funcom can come up with a fix for it that retains its operation in PvE and removes the multiple return damage that it currently does in PvP. If you're trying to argue that it's balanced and OK that a single push skill that doesn't even require you to land a combo and does that much damage from getting a debuff placed on you is balanced then your view of game balanced is very misguided and on that basis Conqs retaliation should hit a hell of a lot harder than it currently does (don't flame that comment I'm not suggesting they change anything to do with the Conq class as it currently stands... every class gets their day why can't Conqs have one?).

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    They said the same thing for BV on the guard, and we all saw that mess. Hell it made bad players like spaartan look good.
    Someone should find that youtube video of the guy who only feated enough to get BV and then only used that and white hits in the mini game and came out with something like 20 kills and no deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Thandius-US View Post
    Really? You want to take damage away from the one class that does significantly less damage than ALL the others?

That's a great idea.
    Are we even playing the same game?

StA is a gimped PvP ability
    People who die to it need to L2P
    3 white remove the StA charges
    And again, you fail to read the posts above you to see what the problem really is.

You such an idiot...

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast