Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Something you wouldn't know, it's called maturity

Really.
    To you Europeans capping the flag during a premade equals maturity?
    Love it, especially during the videos that the team had to focus tanks. Just pure maturity right there.

Tactix? No wai!
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    Really.
    To you Europeans capping the flag during a premade equals maturity?
    Love it, especially during the videos that the team had to focus tanks. Just pure maturity right there.
    Well yes.
    The concept is simple to grasp. If you farm the losing team to be able to say "look mine is bigger", chances they feel like fighting you again frequently are slim. Each time i see you US players talk about sieges and premades you're saying no one wants to fight you anymore. Go figure.
    In my experience, noobs don't mind having their ass kicked repeatedly when the "pros" don't play to humiliate.

You are confusing maturity and skill here. Sure our team lacked team play and had no leading. We lost, still had fun and will for sure continue doing premades with (see how i didn't use the word against ) The Law.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Well yes.
    The concept is simple to grasp. If you farm the losing team to be able to say "look mine is bigger", chances they feel like fighting you again frequently are slim. Each time i see you US players talk about sieges and premades you're saying no one wants to fight you anymore. Go figure.
    In my experience, noobs don't mind having their ass kicked repeatedly when the "pros" don't play to humiliate.

You are confusing maturity and skill here. Sure our team lacked team play and had no leading. We lost, still had fun and will for sure continue doing premades with (see how i didn't use the word against ) The Law.
    Oh get off your high horse. You're being ignorant and biased towards how US players do premades. Sure we play very brutal and would show no mercy. However very rarely do we have "farm" in premades. If the opponent premade team stays on the pad we cap it out or stop fighting. Because there is nothing to brag about.
    Usually this never happens because the opponent team would continue to fight and try to organize themselves. We play to have fun and beat our opponent brutally, not to humiliate, we play to have pvp bragging rights, to be the best, to create an invisible ranking system amongst the pvp community. It is another content within itself. To say that we are not mature because of this, is completely ignorant of you. We play brutally, and no care bears shall be spared.

Being competitive means people/premade teams would have to play their best and constantly improve. If they lacked team play skills they would loose the premade, if they lack experience and further basic concept of the game/class/abilities etc then chances are that premade team would get destroyed. This is where the competitiveness comes in, the players that want to win or revenge, would have to get better at the game. Its all about improving from individual to team play. Really maturity has nothing to do here. If anything sportsmanship would be the only appropriate word to use here.

Capping the flag it self is more of a PVE concept. It not only hinders your team and disorganizes it, also give team excuse to win even if they lacked pvp skill team wise or individually. It is why we do not embrace it here. If we wanted to have some flag capping we could easily sign up for mini and watch people flag cap and avoid pvp.

Also in PUGs people get farmed on a daily basis. I've played on EU its just as bad as US. In both cases people get farmed EVEN with flag being held by the farming team. so your argument is invalid saying by capping flags your team automatically shows maturity.

In the end, get off your high horse you're no different than me and everyone else. Just because your playstyle is slight different does not place you or your people above anyone else. As the underlying truths are present on every server, your ignorant view and bias would hold no ground.

Why would they not capture the flags? It is part of the game winning point here. Has nothing to do with PvE concept.

Is planting bomb on Counter Strike PvE? Nope
    Is capturing positions on Call of Duty PvE? Nope
    Is all alternative PvP ways PvE if they aren't just pure deathmatch? Nope

Get out of your hide or leave minigame if you won't fight Spaart, happens always on minis

Quote Originally Posted by EddardStark View Post
    1 question, to execute comboes while jumping, do I have to jump just before hit last step combo?
    Also, you cant just ask on forums how to exploit. Forums are not place where you discuss about exploits

Capping the flag a PvE concept? Jesus, what am I reading... CTF is very much a pvp concept and the point is to have an objective and to work as a team towards it.
    Killing for the sake of killing gets old fast, especially on a tiny symmetrical map and with the class balance we have (no to mention gear and AA).
    There's luckily still more to pvp than just k/d (since that's what you are saying).

And btw when a "bad team" wins CTS, it's because the other team played even worse (even though they might have had superior individual players, they failed to work as a team). True story.
    Last edited by kalston; 8th September 2013 at 13:10.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    Capping the flag it self is more of a PVE concept. It not only hinders your team and disorganizes it, also give team excuse to win even if they lacked pvp skill team wise or individually.
    lolwut????
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Must have hit a sensible string. So you're first boss wasn't a flame bait ? My bad.

I indeed might have been a bit hasty to make up my mind but still reading here and there proud US players "no one defends when we siege", "no one wants to do premade against us" i tend to associate it with "we play rough, we're no care bears". Kind of the same rhethoric those denying other players fun and answering "go PvE server noob".

If i'm wrong assuming there's a corelation between "no one wants to fight us" and "we play it rough" please enlighten me. I'm not that stubborn.
    The major problem i see with "playing it rough" is it's usually one sided. In other words it's easy to vouch for it when you're barely ever on the other side. Not saying it's your case, simply saying it's usually the case.

Now about the flag. You're spot on. It does hinder the groupe and that's the point of any objective. The more complexe the objective is, the more team organisation you need and the more things you need to pay attention to. It also brings more depth to the fight allowing alternative ways to victory and diffrent ways to rate a fight.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast