Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Balacai's YouTube Channel

Let's drop the question of exploits please. If you feel something is a legitimate exploit, please refer to this thread on how to report it. Otherwise let's move on and discuss what this thread is actually about.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    Let's drop the question of exploits please. If you feel something is a legitimate exploit, please refer to this thread on how to report it. Otherwise let's move on and discuss what this thread is actually about.
    discussion is always good u know, i feel like its been pretty constructive so far

about combojump: classes like barb take a bit of a nerf without it
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

Quote Originally Posted by SelfRez View Post
    Its not an exploit as long as it can be done.
    Imba argument

So exploits are only things that can't be done ? I'm confused...
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Comboskip remove was top 3 BIGGEST mistakes they ever made, and removing combo jump would be another mistake,

I wonder when they stop hindering good players and melee classes, ok lets all stand still and click combos with mouse..

its not like latency **** melee classes enough aleready

everything funcom do is helping casters, lower melee dmg, remove combo skip, remove combo jump.. increase latency. Obiviously helping caster,

Jhebbal sag mini game .. pls.. we all know its made for casters so its both side having 10 casters and 2 tanks..
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by xkrunkx View Post
    And yet another nerf to any kind of skill left in this game that differentiates AOC from WOW. GG FUNCOM. HOW BOUT NERFING THE T4 GEAR THATS MAKING ALL THE NOOBS OP IN PVP.
    name one op barb/dt/conq/gaurd who is running in mini game in full t4 set? Id rather use pvp 10 gear for those classes, funcom when u gonna make dps set for pvp gear without any prot and then its called op?

i agree, lower pve stats in pvp, BUT ONLY if we get more than prot set, if they nerf pve gear from pvp, age of soldiers would only get worse, i mean comon pvp geared demo / necro or sin for example? vs pvp 10 geared soldier,, no fu*king way
    The Law

Combo jump exploit ... Its not an exploit as long as it can be done. Same as it was with Comboskip. FunCom wake up and do better coding and stop blaming players from your own mistakes.
    You're confusing exploits and hacks. Exploiting is abusing a mechanic that is not working as intended, so by definition it can (technically) be done. Hacking would be doing things that can't be done by altering the mechanics with a third party.

"But", you would say as so many people have said before about combo skipping, "but it can be done and it even requires skill !!! so it's not cheating". Well, in any game of cards popping an extra Ace from your sleeve unnoticed can technically be done and also requires skill. Yet it still is cheating.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Quote Originally Posted by Ieronon View Post
    Well, in any game of cards popping an extra Ace from your sleeve unnoticed requires skill.
    now thats pro
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    I wont argue about these things r exploit or not, if i observe these fixes from my side ;

I was also using comboskip when it was possible. But i was not able to do it as good as a Player who plays with 30ms.. Latency is the factor in here which limits Cs.

About combo jumping ; i already see US players teleporting coz of lag spikes already on 180-250ms. And you expect me to hit against barb with his speed buffs and doing combo jump **** ?

These abilities make you more OP if you have lower ms..

And one last Word ; you say it is skill right ? Find me in Game and i will teach you the all secrets of combo jumping. Give me a Player who has good movement and only 1 hour to Master on combo jump.

You just Press the last hit button of combo while hitting 1. and jumping towards to the opponent (server-client logic)and you Call it skill ? Yes maybe i can enjoy this but not enjoyable with my current ms..
    Just so I understand, you were fine with it when you had low latency but now that you can't you petition it as an exploit?

Its not an exploit as long as it can be done.
    Thx, laughter of today. brought by you!

But srsly, like Fsen says, dont talk about skill-level, its very easy to learn for pretty much everyone who have somewhat control of their character.

A friend of mine recently tried this game with an open mind, he's not the one rage-quitting for being pwned in the beginning of a game, but when he saw the combojumping going on in pvp, he just laughed and shut the game off, its just a silly-looking exploit, remove it
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

It's fun and adds to melee combat, don't remove it.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast