Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Balacai's YouTube Channel

Just had time in office and watched your guard- vid. Didn't know that you are Balacry- super deadly guard Always nice to have you in team and tough to face you in oposite team! Nice vids, keep it up
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    No, stay on the sin...
    Why so Soldiers like mats who can barely land combos and back pedals can practically 1 shot my sin ? I feel like it's time to play the dumbest of dumbest class now. Guardian or Conq are easy, safe and can decimate any class in group play.

Quote Originally Posted by iCannon View Post
    Why so Soldiers like mats who can barely land combos and back pedals can practically 1 shot my sin ? I feel like it's time to play the dumbest of dumbest class now. Guardian or Conq are easy, safe and can decimate any class in group play.
    I could technically say the same about you. You kick me back, im dead before I get it up.

I do agree with the rest of your statement though.

Youre already pretty op on your sin, just imagine if you were on a guard. You gonna lvl one and play it pvp 0, no aa's then? do it do it.
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    I could technically say the same about you. You kick me back, im dead before I get it up.

I do agree with the rest of your statement though.
    The difference is, that's my classes role. I don't disagree with you on that. But a soldier can almost do the same thing as me with 4x the survivability. There is no weakness to a soldier with relatively good gear.

I believe minor tweaks to all class are needed. My class should be able to minse meat clothies, but I believe it shouldn't happen before you get off the floor. Dww needs to have a larger cool down and shouldn't work with no soul frags up. The sins detonation bomb should not pop for 5k and it should be a maximum of 2.5k and not require 5 feat points spent in to it. Our swift strikes 2 and 3 step combo's are the least damage dealers, when they should require the most.

That's why you see talir, renzi, slith, shadows wraith and so fourth get such easy kills. They all abuse the stealth attack, only wait for their cool downs to be up and bait their team to collect kills. You'll rarely catch me in stealth unless I know those guys are waiting to cheese me on the other team. Not to mention, if you have good movement, they will barely ever land a combo.

I feel for your frustration, but just remember, just like you, I implode by rangers, barbs, sins, soldiers and even at times demos.

Quote Originally Posted by Baasar View Post
    Youre already pretty op on your sin, just imagine if you were on a guard. You gonna lvl one and play it pvp 0, no aa's then? do it do it.
    Wait until I max my aa and sport full pvp 10 with double 10 daggers if you think it's op now lol.

I'm not sure what I am going to do as of yet. A lot of old carnage players have accounts kicking around of players that quit years ago, we will see.

Ps when you hit pvp 9 and 10 on that bs, you'll laugh at how much gear and aa matters. You'll barely die on that bs when focused, it's extremely tanky. But the Bs is one of the only balanced classes in the game, it's where it should be, mainly because everything is do slow to deal put on the class

oh I know gear matters haha. I quit playing like a month after bori came out because of it. btw, you missed the fun last night.
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Baasar View Post
    oh I know gear matters haha. I quit playing like a month after bori came out because of it. btw, you missed the fun last night.
    I was there earlier before you arrived, got a bunch of pvp event quests finished.

Did you play in any of the premade against carnage yet ? If not you should get Balacry to take you in and show you the ropes. I think you would be an asset to the team as time passes.

Ps balacry - don't take the trolling so seriously, I was pulling your leg last night to get you going. I actually enjoyed playing with you but I am glad you left because there really is no competition on this server and hopefully you can build some guild morale in LAW.

Just keep off my sin with your guard, I hate that class with a passion.

But the Bs is one of the only balanced classes in the game, it's where it should be, mainly because everything is do slow to deal put on the class
    Meh. I think they deal way too much damage on clothies.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

I was there earlier before you arrived, got a bunch of pvp event quests finished.

Did you play in any of the premade against carnage yet ? If not you should get Balacry to take you in and show you the ropes. I think you would be an asset to the team as time passes.

Ps balacry - don't take the trolling so seriously, I was pulling your leg last night to get you going. I actually enjoyed playing with you but I am glad you left because there really is no competition on this server and hopefully you can build some guild morale in LAW.

Just keep off my sin with your guard, I hate that class with a passion.
    that's what I was talking about, we did a few premades with you guys. was fun. we had me and xatries pvp 3 shammy, double bear not as good as it used to be. tried to get passiax to help us out, buthe wasn't having it lol.
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear