Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Balacai's YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by iCannon View Post
    It's not just about what it looks like, as I said before, you can see a difference and it ends at 125 fps for the visual eye.

The biggest reason why I do it, is because of the "feel" of the mouse. The game performs much better, the mouse input doesn't have that ice skate feel to it anymore, everything is in real time. The more FPS games you play like Quake and Counter-Strike, the more you will see and notice it in every single game you play.

AoC is possibly the worst engine ever created, right beside Arma 2, but on it's good days, having high fps and solid mouse control is always going to out weight graphics for me. When you are in to PVP, the last thing you do is go, MAN LOOK AT THESE GRAPHICS! Graphics mean nothing to me, it's all about the game play and competitive value.

But If you read all these other players comments, you will see why none of them will ever be able to compete, because they just don't get it and they value graphics with low fps more and think it doesn't make a difference.

IS your 144 hz monitor capable of doing that at 1080p? If so, it sounds like that Asus monitor I was going to buy. But I went for the panoramic view, which makes the gaming experience much more interesting. I can see things further left and right in all games I play. It's pretty solid
    Yeah it's an Asus vg278he. I have 3 monitors but they're different sizes so I only run AOC on the middle one (the Asus).

Stop derailing my thread please errbody

:grins: I got dibs on the t4 blunt. I think I could put it to good use
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear

I really enjoy your vides Balacai. Its nice to see skilled players in action from their POV. Keep them videos coming.
    Retired

Cleaned many posts from this thread so Balacai can keep it open.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Nice vids Bala
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by Drest View Post
    Cleaned many posts from this thread so Balacai can keep it open.
    Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    I really enjoy your vides Balacai. Its nice to see skilled players in action from their POV. Keep them videos coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    Nice vids Bala
    Thanks guys

Balacai leaves Carnage to try and prove he's the world's best Guardian. I guess it's time for me to roll a Conq and join the plethora of OP soldiers.

Balacai leaves Carnage to try and prove he's the world's best Guardian.
    haha. He is pretty good. Cool guy too. His conq, I just go ahead and hit rest and bend over.
    Last edited by Baasar; 23rd June 2014 at 14:51.
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear

Balacai leaves Carnage to try and prove he's the world's best Guardian. I guess it's time for me to roll a Conq and join the plethora of OP soldiers.
    No, stay on the sin...

fury needs more fuzzy too.
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear