Thread: Starting underwear for quickleveled 50

Default Starting underwear for quickleveled 50

Hi.

This may be a silly question but... After reaching level 50 I used "free level 50" character creation to fix small details in looks of my character without the need to grind all 50 levels again.

However, unfortunately I found the "quick-boosted" level 50 character comes without starting underwear and a bottle which were quite nice and unique RP items imho. :-( Also you can no longer do Tortage line of quests so you won't get that (quite nice too) red robe.

Is here any chance to obtain them? In some shop maybe? I'm still a newbie to AoC.
    Last edited by Agrana; 16th March 2013 at 02:56.
    I'm the magic incarnate.

Default :-)

Well, doesn't matter. I decided to do it the "hard way" now anyway and level another char from the beginning. :-)
    I'm the magic incarnate.

Female chars get a chance (not always a piece) by complimenting and paying 15s to a whore near the guild city trader.

Male chars can buy crates of general stuff for a chance on a random social item (loincloth is in the list) for 15s per crate.

Bottles you can buy at trader.

I fail to see what this has to do with RP

Kurt2013: Thanks a lot for info.
    Svadilfara: I don't think so. But if you do I do not want to rp with you anyway. ;-)
    Last edited by Agrana; 16th March 2013 at 16:41.
    I'm the magic incarnate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Female chars get a chance (not always a piece) by complimenting and paying 15s to a whore near the guild city trader.

Male chars can buy crates of general stuff for a chance on a random social item (loincloth is in the list) for 15s per crate.

Bottles you can buy at trader.
    Is there a list of items somewhere of what you can get?

Quote Originally Posted by Agrana View Post
    Also you can no longer do Tortage line of quests so you won't get that (quite nice too) red robe.

Is here any chance to obtain them? In some shop maybe? I'm still a newbie to AoC.
    There is a good red robe from Acheronian Epic. I have it on my characters. It is bound on being equipped.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Eh? The robe you get at level 19 in Tortage is ugly as hell (all robes that share this model). It has almost no details and the way it stays wider at the bottom is really suspicious.

cynara has some posts about vanity gear - http://cynarablog.wordpress.com/cate...n/vanity-gear/
    Last edited by Misiuggah; 18th March 2013 at 12:28.