Thread: How i can join?

Default How i can join?

Hello i have this problem.. (new player new acc)
    i want join to server, but when i set username and pass, game write me.

"Authenticition failure. Pls Note that pass... are case sensitive"

any help? :O

I get this error sometime when I log off from a character (i.e. graceful exit, /camp) client side but server fail to do so. In that case whenever I try to log in, no matter if I use correct username and password, I get authentication failure.

This is because my char was still logged in on server. Confirmed as some friends could see me still online but I was clearly not playing the game.

The only thing to do is wait 15 minutes server forcefully log off you char.

Quote Originally Posted by strangerism View Post
    I get this error sometime when I log off from a character (i.e. graceful exit, /camp) client side but server fail to do so. In that case whenever I try to log in, no matter if I use correct username and password, I get authentication failure.

This is because my char was still logged in on server. Confirmed as some friends could see me still online but I was clearly not playing the game.

The only thing to do is wait 15 minutes server forcefully log off you char.
    i have different problem, i want log in my char first time

If you are typing in your correct user name and password (case sensitive) and it is still not allowing you to log in, you will need to contact Customer Support.

Please email account@ageofconan.com for all account specific issues and support@ageofconan.com for all other issues.

As account and support issues are a private matter, the thread will now be closed. Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums.

Thread closed
    Closed
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.