Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Sidar's DT guide

Quote Originally Posted by Allandir View Post
    You are wrong m8, SC doesn't have crit dmg rating, that'z right, but the vile cloak doesn't give You const and hate, but why the hell would i need the crit dmg rating if i have 19-21% crit chance in both, armor and prot(without the pots ofc) gear=prerma vom buffs. If You really would sacrifice the const and hate for 1 or 2% crit dmg rating and the combat rating it gives then... But whatever gl with that
    This says otherwise. Con + Hate.

http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...able_aegis.jpg

And it's not just crit damage I like from the strength cloak, but hit rating and dps also.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamVernia View Post
    This says otherwise. Con + Hate.

http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...able_aegis.jpg

And it's not just crit damage I like from the strength cloak, but hit rating and dps also.
    Man i was compering SC cloak to the vile dps one, not the vile tanking one to the dps one, SC>vile dps cloak and that's for sure, read carefully my post. SC gives you armor instead of strength, but equally the same amount of 86 str, hit rating, const and hate, but yeah whatever, crit dmg rating and the cr isn't worth it. But bah, do whatevah :>

Well yeah, i didn't write what vile cloak exactly i was talking about, but it was easy to guess if i wrote that it doesn't give you hate and const, wasn't it?...
    Last edited by Allandir; 16th March 2013 at 18:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghola View Post
    I would prefer hitrating every time over hate
    Immo i would put hitrating on first or second Position in that list!
    My favorite list is like Hit>Crit>Critdamage>Mitigation>Hate>Cons
    (there is no crit without hit )
    I made that especific Start priority for a person wich is gearing up a DT, not one farming T4, You need nomore then 10% hit rating doing any khitai HM's and anything above 15% is wasted Hit rating. Its a capped usefullness Stat. therefore IMO my priority Stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Sbyvoj View Post
    Your MT builds => 1/5 ether reap? It's little problem. Ether reap is for me one of the best feats (PvP/PvE).
    Its is a good feat indeed sir.

1 point to get the procs, why ? cause they can crit, why? ....VOM.

Also the mana regen eventho small is quite usefull.

MB => in your buffs Ether Reap efect (6s) - with 5/5 points => nice manatap with your dmg..... (Ether reap is ground PvP/PvE feat....)

Ether Reap = ISN'T manaregen => Ether Reap is 6s buff => dmg => manatap

+ you don't have Ether Leech.....

Sorry for my terrible English.
    Last edited by Sbyvoj; 17th March 2013 at 01:27.

What do peeps think about the AA Veteren?

yag-kosha gear for protection? why you dont like LL protection gear? I'm only asking im not saying you are wrong I'm not aDT expert. I have boots of LL(protection) and if you give me a good reason I'll change them for the yag-kosha ones. and maybe i get the wirst too (now im wearing the LL(hate) for magical an fisical tanking)

PD. I'm actually doing T3 and i'm looking for a good amount of protection until I get BD gear.
    Last edited by xiulo88; 18th March 2013 at 12:40.

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    yag-kosha gear for protection? why you dont like LL protection gear? I'm only asking im not saying you are wrong I'm not aDT expert. I have boots of LL(protection) and if you give me a good reason I'll change them for the yag-kosha ones. and maybe i get the wirst too (now im wearing the LL(hate) for magical an fisical tanking)

PD. I'm actually doing T3 and i'm looking for a good amount of protection until I get BD gear.
    I really dont like a LL protection set. lacks hate/dps.

The barb one even has more protection in some minos pieces and is a set more focused in crits.

So at what point does arithmetic need to rear its ugly head in this thread?

how you guys like the new colours/format ?

easier to read ?

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast