Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [1.05.5+] Templar DPS - Unholy & Combo

well its not supposed to scale with magic dmg anyway, it would scale with +mana drain but that doesnt exist

Default Selecting combos

So...let's say I really love the templar but I really hate the skull from Life Leech, Zone of Glutony hands and dark ground and even the flying organs from Asfof.

What would be the best approach to be most effective within these boundaries? + magic stuff, relying on Imp Dread Fury to tap HP back, hybrid, or what? I'm doing some testing but nothing seems much effective. Also the build suggestions would be most welcome.

I know it might be a total disaster but it's for solo playing mostly; I don't mind using it on serious runs but when I play solo I hate not being able to see my char fighting because of those stupid screaming skulls.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Shealeigh View Post
    So...let's say I really love the templar but I really hate the skull from Life Leech, Zone of Glutony hands and dark ground and even the flying organs from Asfof.

What would be the best approach to be most effective within these boundaries? + magic stuff, relying on Imp Dread Fury to tap HP back, hybrid, or what? I'm doing some testing but nothing seems much effective. Also the build suggestions would be most welcome.

I know it might be a total disaster but it's for solo playing mostly; I don't mind using it on serious runs but when I play solo I hate not being able to see my char fighting because of those stupid screaming skulls.

Thanks in advance.
    Switch off the particles.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Do you really think I didn't think of that before?

All it does is to remove the cool trails of light you get around combos like unhallowing blight.

Kidneys and that stupid skull still floats over my head.

LuL chill man 8-) jerk-off less you wont be this touchy if you do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12