Thread: Old returning player

Default Old returning player

Hey guys old returning player here played at launch for about a year or 2 have been back a few times since then. Just wondering is it worth playing? Is there groups still doing T1,T2? Or isnt there that much of a player base anymore?

Depends on the time of the day but for the most part there is multiple pug runs of t1 and t2 daily, at least W1 of T2

Set is hopping. At least when I'm on (late evenings, Pacific).

Maybe the party ends when I leave.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Population on EU servers may vary from US servers...which area would you be playing in? That may help people give you an idea of what to expect.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Well all my characters are on US-Set. Also i live in australia so would have to log on when everyone else is on

There's more aussie players on than you might expect during our evenings. We are all on the same server now.

There aren't as many pug raids during our times but they do happen and weekends there are pugs happening almost all the time.

Your best chance for raidning is to get into an aussie guild.

Plug: Sons of Gallipoli <- Aussie/NZ timezone guild. We raid 7:30pm AEST Wed, Fri, Sun