Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls Online

Default Elder Scrolls Online

First... I had to...

Anyone plan on getting this game? The combat looks like your generic mmo combat, so disappointed there.. also disappointed they didn't include fatalities.

Megaserver tech is looking good though, and it's a solid IP with a large fanbase. It has potential.

I just wish Conan would get some more investment from Funcom. Esp since there is a new movie starring Arnold.

Sorry but I must of been one of the few who found elder scroll to be so slow and boring I would literally fall asleep playing it.
    Bad combat bad animation and some very dodgy voice acting.

Sorry but not for me.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Quote Originally Posted by blynd View Post
    Sorry but I must of been one of the few who found elder scroll to be so slow and boring I would literally fall asleep playing it.

Sorry but not for me.
    As much as I disagree with you on the FTP in AOC I must agree with you on this. Way too overhyped^^

I have doubts ES can make it as an MMO and keep it's intregrity intact.

Not only does the play style not translate well, but the do anything be anybody freedom signature will be extremely hard for them to keep balanced and true to the spirit of the game.

I'll be watching this one as the lore/story undoubtly will be great, it's the gameplay and interface that's questionable.

Still, it seems like every MMO that comes out is trash and AoC keeps pulling me back. I'd like to finally see an MMO that at least can compete with AoC's hold on me.
    Doomsayer 2008

Like every new hyped MMO that has came out since 2008, I'll get to max level on it then eventually retire back to AoC.

Quote Originally Posted by blynd View Post

Sorry but not for me.
    ^ this

/10

Didn't I say it would suck?

It has the same crap engine as SWTOR and I said unless they buy out FC and nab their engine .. ESOnline is gonna be horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Invino View Post
    Didn't I say it would suck?

It has the same crap engine as SWTOR and I said unless they buy out FC and nab their engine .. ESOnline is gonna be horrible.
    i also heard that the combat has had to be changed so its going to be wow 1 click combat LOL
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

The Elder Scrolls Online ??? omg... pfff...

MUCH BETTER THIS ONE !!!

also sighted drunk in the skies of

- DRAGON'S PROPHET -

ESO is meh, very disappointed by the combat.

No, what I'm waiting for is World of Darkness. I believe that will be glorious.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast