Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rewards for Subscribers

Default Rewards for Subscribers

I looked at purchasing more time for my game today and it expires in April. Not one reward was given other than the same stuff like "Vet tokens,% off, and funcom points". Funcom points are ok, but seriously, we need something more than just that stuff.

I'll start with the reasoning first.

1. You don't have room to loose any more subscribers. If what you offer doesn't seem like a good deal, then people won't buy it.

2. OTher mmo's are already completely f2p, and you have a thread on the forums specifically calling this out. Most of the population already agrees it should be free2play.

3. In the major chance you won't listen or can't listen to this advice due to financial set backs "understandable" you need to seriously amp up your offer's to subscribers.

Things to offer to subscribers now that I've stated my point.

1. Offer more resource inventory for us to cram our resources.

2. New mounts for everyone if they subscribe for a year.

3. The biggest storage bags you offer in game. also a 1 year subscriber.

4. the choice of 1 single toon to have perma potions on their 1 toon. Won't go acct wide, just one. Also a 1 year sub.

From these, I would love to see any of them being implemented.

I also want feedback from others on what they think should be offered for subscribers of this game. What do you think?
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

I would like the Eastern riding ( whatever it's called now )account wide, cause I chose the option for the free tiger, for the compensation package, with my alt account(s) and would rather not purchase 30 individual ones .
    Perception is everything, and yours doesnt matter.

Half price on character transfers.

*stamps seal of approval*
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ

I made a similar post the day the new forums went live. My sub also ends in April. I'm going to continue to sub but at the monthly rate until they come out with some offer. I've been a year sub since release.

With the influx of Steam players checking out the game I don't understand why they haven't offered some kind of deal to entice those players to subscribe. /shrug

My sub come up in May: I bought the six month sub this last run because it gave me a shemite horse per character...while the annual had more funcom points and more extra time but only gave social gear.

IMO any annual sub should give all the previous sub offers plus something else. I much rather would have bought a full year and gotten the horse than what they offered instead (social gear that I hear doesn't look good on female avatars anyway.

I can say that I will not be taking part in any sub specials until the GD has outlined his plan for the game and put a schedule to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Khidem View Post
    I can say that I will not be taking part in any sub specials until the GD has outlined his plan for the game and put a schedule to it.
    this. my sub ends in april and so far nothing is compelling me from continuing it

And this is exactly why they should offer something.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    2. OTher mmo's are already completely f2p, and you have a thread on the forums specifically calling this out. Most of the population already agrees it should be free2play.
    If you leave this **** out, i agree. Assuming most of the population agrees with this is based upon nothing. This will completely gimp new content, and i think alot of players doesent mind paying for more content and work on the game. If it goes F2P across the board, i know i am quitting.

But i agree that Funcom needs to sweeten the deal, in the sense new content and bug fixes are going slowly.
    ClengisKhan

Barbb, Serapha, Yatzi, Pallehysa, Bagpipe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast