Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Premade US vs. EU

If Funcomm manages to get a cross-continent merge happening this would actually happen. Eulysus is dominate on BS , I agree with the past great stuff. And I don't think US ever had a better BS than Euly .. I would love to be apart of a team like this against EU

Me (guard), Rydah (ranger) Gankspank (tos), Anati (Demo) and xxburducky (Dt), Eulysus (Bearshaman)..

That's my alltime dream team and would love to play in that team.

Where is the testlive server located?
    It will suck for one of the sides unless it's in the middle of the ocean making it semi-sucky for both sides.
    AFJ still owner of Caelnach
    Jimmies status:
    [ ]Not Rustled
    [x]Rustled

Quote Originally Posted by thomasy93 View Post
    Where is the testlive server located?
    It will suck for one of the sides unless it's in the middle of the ocean making it semi-sucky for both sides.
    I am not sure about the PvP server, but the PvE server as far as I can tell from my ping, is in the US.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    But 2 poms? What premade would say, lets get 2 poms as their BEST option. Its not a matter of player, but the class limitations.
    Two pom is extremely OP. If have Henry, jeb, or cata as your 2 pom u r going to beat whoever you fight. Pom right now can dominate a mini game. Its proven everyday. Gank and I got schooled last night by Henry. Mind u we had no rogue on team but he carried his team.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    2 poms on a team tells me it was just who was on, not a best of anything. Congrats on winning a mini. I guess when you dont win that much its a big deal to screenshot.
    that made no sense, two poms what???
    Winning mini? we lost... except secondone the hells wrong with your brain.

you'll want two healers in a premade. tos would be my last choice as they have the least survivability. beyond their 5 minute bubble, they become the primary target and just get farmed.

I can see why people would choose gank because he does amazing in pugs, but in a premade where targets are being called, tos is a liability.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartaacus View Post
    What does that prove, I did better than the other demo when we had equal melee and I got raped the 2nd game because we switched out to a ranger and the PoM's were not afraid anymore, you do notice neither of them died the 2nd game lol
    Doomsayer 2008

Tos has no place on a premade. And unorthodox tos like gank could bring a curveball but it is not worth taking over a pom and bs.

I rarely play mine outside of raids now. Replaced by sin, hox, and pom for pvp leveling now.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    Tos has no place on a premade. And unorthodox tos like gank could bring a curveball but it is not worth taking over a pom and bs.

I rarely play mine outside of raids now. Replaced by sin, hox, and pom for pvp leveling now.
    Ganks no average ToS, but due to the limitations brought on by current class design and changes even he is limited as all great players are in the current day.

It's hard to tell who's great, good, average, ok, not so good, bad, terrible, and uninstall anymore because class and gear play a much larger role than skill or movement did 2+ years ago (not counting 1.5) Some of the past greats came back and were trash or non factor, some average players a year ago are now considered the best. And then you have Onepapa, Ranger is no easy.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast