Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlekeeps and siege discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    There was a big difference from our sieges in CE. I wasn't able to use my charge for instance. Our hox reported inability to use instants like hellfire stream.

Too many russians and this has a tendency to happen (as Sacerdo, not talking cheats, but server location)
    I also had issues with ''insta casts'' never had that before, it only happened three times during the siege for about 5 minutes every time. I couldn't use charge/miasmas or I mean, I could cleary hit the target I was aiming for, yet they didn't go off. I even shouted out on Team Speak during the siege, I have never experienced that before, not in any siege or at any point in pvp. I have a very good computer and an amazingly good internet connection, this is 100% server and game related and its ... not a common thing obviously but stil its very frustrating to be ''crippled'' like that in a siege.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    There was a big difference from our sieges in CE. I wasn't able to use my charge for instance. Our hox reported inability to use instants like hellfire stream.

Too many russians and this has a tendency to happen (as Sacerdo, not talking cheats, but server location)
    This is what I was talking about, for example quite often I couldn´t detonate PB with insta Chill or cast insta Ice Strikes because.. well, dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacerdo View Post
    That wall of SW casters on top of inner gate was painfull for quite some time.
    Sometimes I couldn´t even get a spot, QQ (Also targets were changing from players to walls all the effing time, but that´s for another topic.)
    Last edited by Argantes; 30th April 2013 at 07:51.

Also have a tendency to crash during sieges. In random 15 min sections i get red spike, crash, red spike, crash. While everyone else is fine. Weird. Never had that before. Yea and also sprint is all messed up after each time. Fun.
    ClengisKhan

Barbb, Serapha, Yatzi, Pallehysa, Bagpipe

Destiny/Vandallion vs AFJ/CoE @ Caelnach CE.
    Keep @ 91%
    Thanks for another good fight, even though it was hard to fill our raids on the night to 1st of May (red day for us Norwegians) ; )
    Last edited by thomasy93; 30th April 2013 at 20:59.
    AFJ still owner of Caelnach
    Jimmies status:
    [ ]Not Rustled
    [x]Rustled

Quote Originally Posted by thomasy93 View Post
    AFJ + CoE vs Vandallion, Amut'a mun (or however the hell it is spelled), AFJ + CoE wins. Keep reduced to T1

Thanks for the good fight
    Which date was this fight done?
    Moderated by SciIti : please, not this sort of joke, thank you

Toons: Darthpowie, Powie, Lynvingeen, Zummigummi and friends <3

Quote Originally Posted by mrhood View Post
    Which date was this fight done?
    Hmmm I believe it was same date it was posted.
    Jimmies status:
    [ ]Not Rustled
    [x]Rustled

05/05/13 - Destiny+Vandallion vs Ambrosia+Friends
    Keep down, Destiny new owner of Fort Bane.
    "Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig."

Goddamn misclick, pvp officer of Destiny! It's Caelnach that was taken from you, not Fort Bane! ;p
    Jimmies status:
    [ ]Not Rustled
    [x]Rustled

Thomasy......

Grats with new keep, Destiny.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast