Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlekeeps and siege discussion

Stay on topic please.
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ

AFJ + CoE vs Vandallion, Amut'a mun (or however the hell it is spelled), AFJ + CoE wins. Keep reduced to T1

Thanks for the good fight
    AFJ still owner of Caelnach
    Jimmies status:
    [ ]Not Rustled
    [x]Rustled

if those sieges at CE were more or less playable (usually more), this was just one long lag fest.. kinda sad to see this kind of performance 5 years after launch
    Last edited by Argantes; 29th April 2013 at 06:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    if those sieges at CE were more or less playable (usually more), this was just one long lag fest.. kinda sad to see this kind of performance 5 years since launch
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okrljyxy6uQ

No lag.. border to kush, 48 vs 30 roughly.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyy View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okrljyxy6uQ

No lag.. border to kush, 48 vs 30 roughly.
    so? as I´ve kinda stated above, siege performance is pretty luck based atm, so comparing it with some other siege on the other side of Atlantic (on half deserted servers *cough*) doesn´t say anything it´s like comparing Fury vs. Crom few years ago, when every 2nd siege on Fury ended in crash, while Cromians were saying "everything is okie dokie, no crashes here" .. not to mention that back in 2009(?) there was some miraculous time period, when there was no lag at all and I could even afford overall better graphic quality (that on older HW) than now
    Last edited by Argantes; 29th April 2013 at 06:25.

if those sieges at CE were more or less playable (usually more), this was just one long lag fest.. kinda sad to see this kind of performance 5 years after launch
    I didn't find this any worse than some of the CE fights, there where some issues with lag when we did combined push inside, but I get those in CE aswell (when attackers push combined).

I think it's also player related (not talking about cheat, but players with high latency because of server location)

I personally had no issues whatsoever. Nothing more sluggish than Caelnach siegesing atleast.
    But ofcourse, the game engine still craps itself with more than 10 people in the screen image, but that is performance related, not "lag".
    AFJ still owner of Caelnach
    Jimmies status:
    [ ]Not Rustled
    [x]Rustled

Thanks for siege Vandallion and your army of t4 casters

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post
    Thanks for siege Vandallion and your army of t4 casters
    That wall of SW casters on top of inner gate was painfull for quite some time.

There was a big difference from our sieges in CE. I wasn't able to use my charge for instance. Our hox reported inability to use instants like hellfire stream.

Too many russians and this has a tendency to happen (as Sacerdo, not talking cheats, but server location)
    Last edited by Lurvi; 29th April 2013 at 17:03.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast