Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlekeeps and siege discussion

I make it simple: If you see any BlackSteel member teleporting during siege, tell our officers. Tell Lambertt, Pupps, or me. Or tell any BS member and they copy/past PM to officer. If we see it with our own eyes, we warn him or kick him from raid. Our guild member who teleports on mini-game was kicked from guild in 1 minute after it ends, and get all his DKP deleted. And we warn other guilds about his teleports.

We don't see any warnings from Vandalion, CoE or Destiny during siege. I sure Vandalion CAN communicate with our guild better with in-game messages (because both guilds are russian) if they want. We don't see any warning after siege. You don't tell me your name. Your guild tag. Don't tell me any details about cheaters. I don't sure if you see that siege with your own eyes or it was just your 5 minutes of fate on this forums.

Cleaned up a lot of posts here. Keep things civil.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Social rejects (& friends) vs Qae patet orbis. The pve crabs zerged hard at first with their superior numbers but all 18 of them eventually got pad camped by 8. Congrats to SR and thanks for letting me help out.
    Wabajack, Demonologist
    Wabbajabba, Dark Templar
    Wabbaguard, Guardian
    Mastablastaa, Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Wabajack View Post
    Social rejects (& friends) vs Qae patet orbis. The pve crabs zerged hard at first with their superior numbers but all 18 of them eventually got pad camped by 8. Congrats to SR and thanks for letting me help out.
    Now that's funny. I wasn't even aware there was going to be a defense, otherwise I might have helped out, but sounds like you didn't need help anyway

First none-russian siege in months on Crom today

Amut'Anun - Requiem Nex

-06/07/14 - Requiem Nex vs Rogue Angels. Looks like RA don't show up, and Requiem Nex get BK

They just took that BK from Social Rejects almost 2 weeks ago... Was a very fun siege, about 22 on RA side, almost all of whom were PVErs in T4 gear vs about 15 experienced pvpers on SR's team. There was some PVE vs PVP drama after that siege so all guildies were forbidden from defending the keep.
    Wabajack, Demonologist
    Wabbajabba, Dark Templar
    Wabbaguard, Guardian
    Mastablastaa, Ranger

Tomorrow BlackSteel will attack Firewind BK because we tired of agro from their side and cheatusing from their members.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Tomorrow BlackSteel will attack Firewind BK because we tired of agro from their side and cheatusing from their members.
    *thumbs up BlackSteel*
    ToS wannabe <3

23.08.14 Cealnach AFJ
    AFJ&CoE defended bk against BS&IW (+some friends)