Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlekeeps and siege discussion

Siegetimers are ****ed up... im getting annoyed having to change it 2-3 times each week.. you miss it once and then if you get attacked your ****ed. I cant defend a keep at 3am on tuesday... you know its facked up.

They should make a system where you could always have the same time without having to change it every week. That would help these situations a lot.

I dont think the guild in this case wanted to siegeblock, but i guess they had too or they would lose the keep to BS which also is really sad and punishing for a guild that is just about ready to get battlekeep 3. It's a lot easier if the attacking guild is saying, Hey we intend on attacking you this weekend, be sure to set your siegetimer! Like yes, you give them an extra warning, but atleast it helps to get a good fight, if the attackers were upfront telling that, im certain that there wouldn't have been an issue Just my oppinion and thoughts though

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    As far as I know AoE has blocked once for TS the first day after the merge when TS did not have the chance yet to set their vulnerability window. And there was no way they could come up with even one raid at 4am.
    ^That. We have nobody awake at that time. SR wanted a good fight but we could not give it to them anyway.
    I had the idea to give the BK to Awakening (and keep the BK at EU side) but they decided not to take it. So blame me if you have to blame sby. ^^
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by pekka View Post
    ^That. We have nobody awake at that time. SR wanted a good fight but we could not give it to them anyway.
    I had the idea to give the BK to Awakening (and keep the BK at EU side) but they decided not to take it. So blame me if you have to blame sby. ^^
    I think that's what RN is doing with MW maybe. *WINK WINK*

Quote Originally Posted by EnReX View Post
    Siegetimers are ****ed up... im getting annoyed having to change it 2-3 times each week.. you miss it once and then if you get attacked your ****ed. I cant defend a keep at 3am on tuesday... you know its facked up.

They should make a system where you could always have the same time without having to change it every week. That would help these situations a lot.

I dont think the guild in this case wanted to siegeblock, but i guess they had too or they would lose the keep to BS which also is really sad and punishing for a guild that is just about ready to get battlekeep 3. It's a lot easier if the attacking guild is saying, Hey we intend on attacking you this weekend, be sure to set your siegetimer! Like yes, you give them an extra warning, but atleast it helps to get a good fight, if the attackers were upfront telling that, im certain that there wouldn't have been an issue Just my oppinion and thoughts though
    Exactly, Funcom needs to look into the buggy siege timers. I was in charge of managing our bk times back when we had a bk and it was a royal pain in the ass due to siege time bugging out all the time. If you got a buggy time, you just had to pray no one declared on you the next few days so you could hopefully set it back to a normal time.

While on the US server, this normally wasn't that big of an issue, but now on Crom, you have guilds that have different prime times that cover pretty much the entire day (EU, US, Oceanic). So if you get a buggy bk time now, you are very likely going to have your bk window during someone's prime time. Which is exactly what looks like happened here with the RN keep: either the bk time got buggy, or someone was asleep at the wheel, bk window opened for EU primetime, EU guild declared, MW (RN ally guild) then covered their ass by also declaring.

Funcom really needs to look into vulnerability windows, they seem to be buggy at times and windows get out of whack.

Next time you'll declare the attack 1 minut before the end of the sign ups. Problem solved, you won't risk loosing the bid.

But yeah, siege windows are buggy it's really a pain. It would be cool to have a message in guild chat to say "you can change your keep window now" so if the guy use to pay attention to it isn't online other officers think of it. How it is now you get a guild chat message when it's too late to change the keep window.
    Would also be nice not to have to go to your keep to change the window.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Hey!

Someone need to take possession of this thread if its needed.
    Mrhood/Powie is unfortunately absent from the game at the moment.
    Are building an new apartment and wont be playing much for the next 6 months

Regards
    Powie
    Moderated by SciIti : please, not this sort of joke, thank you

Toons: Darthpowie, Powie, Lynvingeen, Zummigummi and friends <3

Oakenhome: Tainted Souls

-13/02/14 - Black Steel/Iron Will vs Tainted Souls
    Keep down. Black Steel new owner of Oakenhome.

Burnheim - Vandallion

-16/02/14 - Iron Will/Black Steel vs Vandallion
    Keep down. Iron Will new owner of Burnheim.

Even faster when siege against TS, around 60 minutes.

Also somwhere during last weeks QPO lost Sturmgard to The Amazons and get it back again