Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlekeeps and siege discussion

Requiem nex had a choice - to lose Fort Bane or to lose guild face. So today they lost their face. Shame and no respect. The day u loose bk will come anyway for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MrInzane View Post
    Well, good time for us is bad time for you, hard luck.
    If a EU guild attacks a US guild at there prime time it is about 4-6am in the morning for the most EU players.
    And if I recall correctly SR attacked Destiny at 3am for a few weeks ago.
    Ya, the difference here is that Destiny set their window then on purpose. They had eyes on a CE BK instead.

Guess that's not working out too well for them

And TBH, regardless of what RN / MW is or is not doing (cause heck if I know - I actually went out this weekend. I do know some of my folks are planning on going - so it does not sound like a ghost seige to me) - y'all are the pot calling the kettle black. We declared on Tainted Souls as soon as the merge happened and some other guild blocked for them because it was at a bad time. No one said anything about that... So....
    Last edited by statica01; 20th October 2013 at 22:47. Reason: edited my comment because I can see how it can be easily misread without vocal tone. Its more about the time zone difference than anything. I am not trying to generalize
    Getta
    Guild Leader of socialRejects
    Crom: Georgetta (necro) | Georgett (guard) | Getta (dt)
    Fury: Georgena

Visit Us at: http://www.srejects.com/

Quote Originally Posted by statica01 View Post
    Ya, the difference here is that Destiny set their window then on purpose. They had eyes on a CE BK instead.
    What makes you say that? From what I have heard that is not the true case.
    How do we know Req Nex did not set their BK window on the time they did on purpose?

What makes you say that? From what I have heard that is not the true case.
    How do we know Req Nex did not set their BK window on the time they did on purpose?
    [Global] [Narkonecro]: destiny wants the req nex bk, so you got a gift

^ Saved this little gem after we got stood up when we declared on Destiny

For the second - because I know RN... and we discussed what time we would both set our siege windows to make sure we would not overlap each other. (while were not official "allies" - we are really good friends and wanted to work it out so we could help each other in the event we both got declared on at the same time)

What I suspect is happening is someone else with a BK in that zone is pushing their window intentionally (cause you can do that if you understand how the BK windows work) and this time - someone happened not to catch it.

Its the same thing that happened to us with Burnhiem. And fortunate for Destiny / Vandilion - I was on vacation. The officer we had watching it didn't catch it because its not something they are used to... and there you go. Messed up window time.

EDIT: Let me add one more thought. Y'all want a fair fight, bring it on. xD But whom ever is signing up are "the challengers". That means you need to fight the guild in their house - on their terms. Don't gimp a win by pushing someones window to kick them when their down. Win fair and square and I will congratulate you, shake your hand (virtually, of course lol), and thank you for a good game - cause chances are it was just a really fun siege.
    Last edited by statica01; 20th October 2013 at 23:47.
    Getta

[Global] [Narkonecro]: destiny wants the req nex bk, so you got a gift

^ Saved this little gem after we got stood up when we declared on Destiny

For the second - because I know RN... and we discussed what time we would both set our siege windows to make sure we would not overlap each other. (while were not official "allies" - we are really good friends and wanted to work it out so we could help each other in the event we both got declared on at the same time)

What I suspect is happening is someone else with a BK in that zone is pushing their window intentionally (cause you can do that if you understand how the BK windows work) and this time - someone happened not to catch it.

Its the same thing that happened to us with Burnhiem. And fortunate for Destiny / Vandilion - I was on vacation. The officer we had watching it didn't catch it because its not something they are used to... and there you go. Messed up window time.

EDIT: Let me add one more thought. Y'all want a fair fight, bring it on. xD But whom ever is signing up are "the challengers". That means you need to fight the guild in their house - on their terms. Don't gimp a win by pushing someones window to kick them when their down. Win fair and square and I will congratulate you, shake your hand (virtually, of course lol), and thank you for a good game - cause chances are it was just a really fun siege.
    I do not know who Narkonecro is and for all I know he might be a troll or what ever.

The thing I started to wonder is why a guild that has a BK would attack a BK and block a guild from being able to take over it, it all getts more strange when they are both US based guilds and probably have the same time of the day.

The problem with your last edit is the time zones in the world, when the US players have their prime time the EU players are sleeping and when the EU have the primetime the US players are working or sleeping.
    Last edited by MrInzane; 21st October 2013 at 00:08.

I dunno.. He certainly comes across like hes in Destiny. Hes always the first one to speak up on their behalf in global. Happened again this morning. I take it you are in Destiny? Maybe check your roster - could be someone's obscure alt.

Either way, this guy is speaking for you on many occasions. And I tend to believe it because its a little too convenient for the Destiny window to be set as it was. And - I understand how BK windows work - since you were "in the back" of the BK's in Kush - the chances of your window getting bugged to an incorrect time are extremely slim.

For keep burnings - we used to do it on Cimmeria (we were Acolytes then). We started to on Set, but then people started to cry... There's multiple reasons. Burning down to T1 so they don't get good BK buffs, bragging rights, friendly sieges... honestly, the list goes on.

Again, I do know some of my folks plan on attending - so it sounds like its on like donkey kong to me.
    Getta

You attacked RN during your prime-time and lost. I'm not really understanding where all the QQ is coming from now.
    ╔═╗╦╗╦╗╔╦╦╕╔╗╔╗╔
    ╟═╢╟╢╟╢╫──╢╟╢╟╬╢
    ╨└╨╨╜╨╜╙╜─╨╙╜╨╙╜

I dunno.. He certainly comes across like hes in Destiny. Hes always the first one to speak up on their behalf in global. Happened again this morning. I take it you are in Destiny? Maybe check your roster - could be someone's obscure alt.

Either way, this guy is speaking for you on many occasions. And I tend to believe it because its a little too convenient for the Destiny window to be set as it was. And - I understand how BK windows work - since you were "in the back" of the BK's in Kush - the chances of your window getting bugged to an incorrect time are extremely slim.

For keep burnings - we used to do it on Cimmeria (we were Acolytes then). We started to on Set, but then people started to cry... There's multiple reasons. Burning down to T1 so they don't get good BK buffs, bragging rights, friendly sieges... honestly, the list goes on.

Again, I do know some of my folks plan on attending - so it sounds like its on like donkey kong to me.
    I have never said anything about being member of Destiny, Im just a bystander that dont want any unfair game from anyone.
    I do not care much for PvP or sieges, but I still want all the things in the game to be good.

The "Cry" part in your post is something that will be on if it continues on, and why do no one attack the other guilds that have keeps like CeO, afj, TS and so on?

The problem with your last edit is the time zones in the world, when the US players have their prime time the EU players are sleeping and when the EU have the primetime the US players are working or sleeping.
    To your last edit - and then I'm done for awhile Got a raid to lead...

So what? Again - you're the challenger. You need to plan, prepare, and bring a sufficient force on the defense's terms. Lets use the Olympics as an example. Do you think they start altering game times because one country lives in a different time zone? Ofc not, because that would be ridiculous.

Be patient - wait for a weekend, and plan.

EDIT: Read my first post. We DID attack Tainted Souls. Someone blocked for them... why? Because it was in a bad time. So, this whole argument is silly, imo
    Getta

Quote Originally Posted by geNius- View Post
    You attacked RN during your prime-time and lost. I'm not really understanding where all the QQ is coming from now.
    It was not in the EU prime time, it was in the morning for many in the EU/Rus region.