Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlekeeps and siege discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorthor View Post
    I have only a brother so that wasn't a flower u where smelling . But hey,Im not Putin. its ok to be different. I support u scoot!
    Lol pwned...

Quote Originally Posted by Bjessen View Post
    Lol pwned...
    lol fuuu =)
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat PvP Officer.

R.I.P Futilez & Nastrandir

Some men aren't looking for anything logical.
    They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with.
    Some men just want to watch the world burn.

wasnt there a siege 13.03/yesterday Firewind(or something like that)IW and black steel attacking Vandalion (fort bane) and failing to get t1(paper) keep???? hehe, legacy of fury...can u remove that in ur guild name , it hurts very much
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Vutra View Post
    wasnt there a siege 13.03/yesterday Firewind(or something like that)IW and black steel attacking Vandalion (fort bane) and failing to get t1(paper) keep???? hehe, legacy of fury...can u remove that in ur guild name , it hurts very much
    Yeah. I just don't have much time on this week to mention that.

Fort Bane - Vandalion

-13/03/14 - Firewind (+ Iron Will/Black Steel) vs Vandalion (& Destiny) Keep at 69% or something like that.

That was T2 BK, not T1. Also, we have 1 Firewind raid & RL for siege was from Firewind too. We don't put much effort on that siege.

Of course, we reduce guild tag to just BlackSteel sooner or later.

Fort Bane - Vandalion

-19/03/14 - BlackSteel (+ 1.5 group Firewind) vs Vandalion (& Destiny) Keep down to T1. 2 minutes until ending. We don't invite teleporting DT for that siege. I don't see any teleporting people.

Maybe I am being a bit harsh.

But there are 48 people on the other side of the wall wanting to have a fun game, giving up a large portion of their game time to have some pvp fun. When so many people start openly using this TPP tempers start to flare up. Obviously those that play fair suffer while those that cheat laugh at us. People get angry at this behaviour. It's not acceptable here.

Lets hope on the last real AOC server CROM we can start to clean up our game a little. Kicking cheaters from guild, keep them out of our raids and sieges, not allowing known hacker guilds to play in an alliance (IW) with people who want to play fair (BS).

Maybe we can find common ground? Common ground with ZERO hacks ofc.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Maybe I am being a bit harsh.

But there are 48 people on the other side of the wall wanting to have a fun game, giving up a large portion of their game time to have some pvp fun. When so many people start openly using this TPP tempers start to flare up. Obviously those that play fair suffer while those that cheat laugh at us. People get angry at this behaviour. It's not acceptable here.

Lets hope on the last real AOC server CROM we can start to clean up our game a little. Kicking cheaters from guild, keep them out of our raids and sieges, not allowing known hacker guilds to play in an alliance (IW) with people who want to play fair (BS).

Maybe we can find common ground? Common ground with ZERO hacks ofc.
    i think it would be nice if we could do this, accually clear out all the cheaters like we tried back on fury a couple of years back.
    make em all unguilded and not get futher ingame, makes us able to ruin thier fun instead of them ruining our fun
    - Andirage - DT - The Rage Queen
    - Andilol - Conq - The Vicious
    - Andirath - Guard - The Pink Fluffy Tank
    - Andishock - Tos - The Black Light
    - Anditroll - Bs - The Bear of Troll
    - Cyborian - Pom - The Mitra Prostitute
    - Evilgijoe - Sin - The Menace
    - AndiWrath - Barb - The Bloodshred
    - Eviljoey - Ranger - The Eagle
    - Eviljoe - Necro - The Norweigan Aggro Monkey
    - Hoxieboy - Hox - The Burning Ballerina
    - Salvia - Demo - The Noob

have u ever concidered that we dont care that people cheat, we just stamp em for it

and ill give u just 1 clue, demo (CoE) got stunned by fiery torment (by me) then used CC break got stunned again , used another CC break??
    then i rooted him like 7 secs later (had to chase him abit) and then CC break again then 5x incinerate stacks and detonation = big blast and KB hard to resist this KB cuz its so powerfull + normally will make like a 2k hit too, and remember all this time me and necro was dpsing him, and he still didn't die. so yes i belive that is what we call a exploiter no ? i dont care who this person is or not, only thing i do is i stamp em and stay away from em in minis
    - Andirage - DT - The Rage Queen
    - Andilol - Conq - The Vicious
    - Andirath - Guard - The Pink Fluffy Tank
    - Andishock - Tos - The Black Light
    - Anditroll - Bs - The Bear of Troll
    - Cyborian - Pom - The Mitra Prostitute
    - Evilgijoe - Sin - The Menace
    - AndiWrath - Barb - The Bloodshred
    - Eviljoey - Ranger - The Eagle
    - Eviljoe - Necro - The Norweigan Aggro Monkey
    - Hoxieboy - Hox - The Burning Ballerina
    - Salvia - Demo - The Noob

lol@this drama

I was on siege yesterday and there wasnt any teleporting tanks, thats myth, tho ofc have to agree that there been some cheating and a lot exploiting in previous siege both by FW and BS members. Yesterdays siege was legit on 99% and totally clean, idk maybe ofc someone did something in dark corner

People just need to learn accept their lost.

P.S. While cheats are exists as mentioned before like comber and teleport, it now misleads the community in total hysterics which is wrong. There no such thing exist like cc immunity hack or cc resist hack is total bs and myths as well as active shields one

Hacking amount in fact have been way less spreaded as ppl qq around, thing as now everyone using them as excuse to their loose in pvp.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Im not talking about COE or Ambrosia.

Im talking about BS and IW alliance where they addmitted using TPP here in this thread, then 2 days later a group of them doing the same crap.

If you can as guild leaders/offices/members get together and agree to keep the TPP users out of our game that would be 1 step in the right direction.

And dont tell me they aint doing it or to get proof, they were doing it, they admitted they used TPP, they used the same sh1t next day.

Lets at least attempt to play clean for the next few sieges, see where it goes from there. Everyone is responsible for making this happen, not just the leaders. So if you see some mung using it - shout out - get them kicked and shout out their name in global so we all know about it.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!