Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Battlekeeps and siege discussion

Barbaric Warriors and friends defended Oakenhome 8/14/15 from United Resistance. Final score BW ~5800 UR ~450, BW had 6 groups, I think UR's friends left them hanging, they had 2 groups. UR fought like champs and pressed the entire fight.
    I don't make points I make dents.

CoE defended BK Friday the 8. of Jan night/Saturday morning. 2AM WET.

CoE waited with 8 groups.
    BW despite declaring the siege did not show up and some poor chump was left in charge of trying to explain it.
    With around 10 mins left of the siege timer, approx. 10 BW showed up to do god knows what.
    Leyor

Guildleader of
    THE CIRCLE OF ETERNITY

<< Apply here! | Video >>

Quote Originally Posted by leyor View Post

BW despite declaring the siege did not show up and some poor chump was left in charge of trying to explain it.
    With around 10 mins left of the siege timer, approx. 10 BW showed up to do god knows what.

No comment..
    Oguzkagan(PoM) AKA Ogzu/Professional smite spammer..
    Aetyus(Barb),Chokoprenses(Demo),Janissaryian(DT),S inokyo(Sin)
    Shamanner(BS),Wrongziga(Hox),Bamsibeyrek(Conq),Tos pital(Tos),Aggromancer(Necro),Aggroholder(Guard)

Quote Originally Posted by leyor View Post

I was that poor chump. 10 BW? That is impossible we peeked at 9. 9 vs 48 of CoE, Ronin, and CoN just didn't make sense.

9 vs none made perfect sense. what is pvp?

Don't know what happens with Circle of Nine vs Dawnsong siege on this weekend. I read something like "we destroy everything during siege" in chat, but can't identify guild. Also:

10-01-2016 BlackSteel Sturmguard T3 BK.

United Resistance + CoE + Some other random people from different guilds. 2 raids vs 1 raid of BlackSteel and 1 group from Firewind. T3 BK down to T1 when we have 15-17 minutes until end of siege. Some people have lags, but I have one moment when everyone freeze and we lost almost group. Some people can login back, but siege was already over.

10-01-2016 United Resistance Burnheim T3 BK.

United Resistance + some other random people from different guilds like RN & CoE. From what I heard, UR have around 7 groups. Vs 1 raid Black Steel, 2 group Destiny, 1 group Barbaric Warriors and some friends. T3 BK down to T1 in 45 minutes

it was Co9, not coe.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

4/17/16 Barbaric Warriors and friends defended Oakenhome, 4.5 groups versus 3 or 4 from Black Lotus Rogues and friends. I'll update final score later but it was only a few hundred apart, was a constant touch and go, BLR+friends really pushed and made a very close fight of entire siege, but BW was able to retain ownership. Gratz to winners and much thanks to everyone who came out to play.

4/20/16 Black Lotus Rogues did not succeed in blazing it, Barbaric Warriors and friends defended Oakenhome, final score 4810 to 1900, outer walls breached in a few places, inner walls and gates breached but I do not believe any buildings destroyed, BW had 4 complete group and a couple partials, BLR and friends had almost full raid. Thanks to BLR and friends for coming out and making pvp happen.