Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlekeeps and siege discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MrInzane
    QQQQQQQQQQ
    Here..

Quote Originally Posted by maero View Post
    12/10/13 - Destiny Forfeit, Social Rejects new owners of Amut'Anun.
    12/10/13 - Destiny+Vandallion vs Requiem Nex+Social Rejects+Friends
    Fort Bane 54%.

Destiny Forfeit. They did it on purpose in order to lose their bk and be free to take the BK from RN in their attacking siege 7 hours later but they were denied.

Quote Originally Posted by statica01 View Post
    To your last edit - and then I'm done for awhile Got a raid to lead...

So what? Again - you're the challenger. You need to plan, prepare, and bring a sufficient force on the defense's terms. Lets use the Olympics as an example. Do you think they start altering game times because one country lives in a different time zone? Ofc not, because that would be ridiculous.

Be patient - wait for a weekend, and plan.

EDIT: Read my first post. We DID attack Tainted Souls. Someone blocked for them... why? Because it was in a bad time. So, this whole argument is silly, imo
    Good luck and have fun on the raid!

I just said i never said anything about being a member of Desteny, all I said was I want fair play.
    They did have a good force and afaik they did good for the time being.
    It is a game nothing more, and I think they would attack as soon as they could if there would come up a good time for them, most EU players sleep by the time the US wants blood.

All I said was that it was one time and on one guild, why no more? Why not try again on someone?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyy View Post
    Here..
    Very mature of you. Please have a second look and see if you can find what you say I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyy View Post
    Destiny Forfeit. They did it on purpose in order to lose their bk and be free to take the BK from RN in their attacking siege 7 hours later but they were denied.
    If Im not wrong that siege was in the middle of the night for the EU players. But then again, I do not have much intrest in that matter.

SR was sieged blocked against Tainted Souls by 179,000 points first week of the merge. Not in my 5+ years of playing have I ever seen that many points used on a block...and not one person questioned that...just saying.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    SR was sieged blocked against Tainted Souls by 179,000 points first week of the merge. Not in my 5+ years of playing have I ever seen that many points used on a block...and not one person questioned that...just saying.
    Yeah, that is not fair in any way, I think the reason why no one said anything was the problems with the whole game the first week after the merge.

I do not try to make anyone look bad I just want to understand what is happening and why.
    I am sorry if it looks like something else.

All heated discussions aside. help me out here guys. Powie dont play as much he like anymore and need som help updating this thread

Who owns what keep now?
    Moderated by SciIti : please, not this sort of joke, thank you

Toons: Darthpowie, Powie, Lynvingeen, Zummigummi and friends <3

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    idid QQ about that but like all my post they got delited by mods.
    so thats wrong. ieven flamed them in global about it.

so dont go that road bro.
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat PvP Officer.

R.I.P Futilez & Nastrandir

Some men aren't looking for anything logical.
    They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with.
    Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by mrhood View Post
    All heated discussions aside. help me out here guys. Powie dont play as much he like anymore and need som help updating this thread

Who owns what keep now?
    All the bks are correctly listed in the Active Guilds thread. Im not sure if this one is needed, aside from logging historicale scores, since the other one is maintained.

Scootyy, if you did - you were the only one. I can tell you all i was met with was ridicule when i tried to contact the guild that was blocking for them and TS played the dumb card.

Awakening of Evo... that was there name. Couldnt remember it last night.

Reguardless - this is the exact same situation people are describing - again if its even true. I just think its funny now that it bothers people because its an EU guild this time.
    Getta
    Guild Leader of socialRejects
    Crom: Georgetta (necro) | Georgett (guard) | Getta (dt)
    Fury: Georgena

Visit Us at: http://www.srejects.com/

As far as I know AoE has blocked once for TS the first day after the merge when TS did not have the chance yet to set their vulnerability window. And there was no way they could come up with even one raid at 4am.

Like you said before in this topic:

Quote Originally Posted by statica01 View Post
    EDIT: Let me add one more thought. Y'all want a fair fight, bring it on. xD But whom ever is signing up are "the challengers". That means you need to fight the guild in their house - on their terms. Don't gimp a win by pushing someones window to kick them when their down. Win fair and square and I will congratulate you, shake your hand (virtually, of course lol), and thank you for a good game - cause chances are it was just a really fun siege.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    As far as I know AoE has blocked once for TS the first day after the merge when TS did not have the chance yet to set their vulnerability window. And there was no way they could come up with even one raid at 4am.

Like you said before in this topic:
    Maybe you are not aware of this, but when you claim an unclaimed bk, you have the option of setting the time right then and there - you dont need to wait until the next window. So saying they couldnt set the time is false - maybe they just didnt know how to do it or whatever. I dunno. It honestly does not matter to the point Im making.

I am well aware of what i said and thats my entire point. We didnt come here and cry all over the forums about it when they blocked. No one else did either. Its a gigantic double standard now that an EU guild is impacted (if thats even what was happening - isnt the siege today? if so anyone have an update?), is what im saying.
    Getta
    Guild Leader of socialRejects
    Crom: Georgetta (necro) | Georgett (guard) | Getta (dt)
    Fury: Georgena

Visit Us at: http://www.srejects.com/