Thread: LFGuild

Default LFGuild

looking for PLing guilds on set/tyranny, i wish to lvl toons before sub expires in december 2013, and i am personally not interested in smacking few thousand mobs while i could be doing something better with my free time

im a pvper and will most likely stay on Deathwish as long as it stays open

"Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country."

no clue honestly

crossing my fingers there will be some nice pvp changes

obviously dont plan on playing these servers if grind leads the way in pvp, obviously very comfortable with deathwish right now..but would probably be best to have some 80s in bank cant be a lose

-im not into smacking rocks

-im not into farming pve stuff for gear

-im not into farming pvp for gear

-im not into imbalance in pvp

-im not into drama/game soap operas

-fair duels are awesome

-premades with rule agreements are awesome

-pugs are awesomeish, gear..yet again, makes things hella boring

-open world in itself is awesome--in its current state not so much at 80 tho with OP gear, easy mode ccs, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post

-im not into smacking rocks

-im not into farming pve stuff for gear

-im not into farming pvp for gear

-im not into imbalance in pvp

-im not into drama/game soap operas

-fair duels are awesome

-premades with rule agreements are awesome

-pugs are awesomeish, gear..yet again, makes things hella boring

-open world in itself is awesome--in its current state not so much at 80 tho with OP gear, easy mode ccs, etc.
    Not trying to be smart or anything, but your in the wrong game. The things you don't like are 99.9% AoC

Quote Originally Posted by Yiing View Post
    Not trying to be smart or anything, but your in the wrong game. The things you don't like are 99.9% AoC
    where do u suggest i go, aoc is the one and only boss melee game with cool lore and environment to back things up

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    where do u suggest i go, aoc is the one and only boss melee game with cool lore and environment to back things up
    Don't get me wrong, I agree with you. I have been playing AoC since beta. I have left looking for greener pastures and always end up right back here.

Once you get to love AoC, nothing else seems to play as fun.

I suggest you stick it out and see where the game goes if you love it. New GD will mean new changes.

There are some great ppl on Set. I hope you find a good guild and good friends.

im not moving to set lol

just having a toon PLed so i can test stuff out

if im moving anywhere its tyranny when all the B&G rules are added and gear gets tweaked