Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Khitai Faction Recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    i think thats the first post i disagree with u^^ in my tests trial was far superior to any T1-3 weapon in pve, only other interesting weapon so far was the sword from AoK but trial won again ^^
    I agree, Trial is better.

And nice list Ruhenous, very good gear for HoX and most of it is pretty easy to get. Belt is near impossible though but you can use the decent BB caster belt from Palace instead.
    Last edited by tafale; 14th March 2013 at 23:25.

Trial has no hit rating so is terrible in T4. Best weapon besides T4 is the Amp sword, I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    obv not a totaly serious post ^^

but lets be honest subtile illusion+ aa -hate + whatever random -hate you have on gear is totaly enough, if not your tanks are not good enough.
    to search for equip with specially high amount of -hate is unnecessary

just get what ruhenous posted
    I have everything he posted, except fro that blasted belt but I really like the Shadow one which adds +48 Hit. I hope to be able to switch my T3/BB hands soon out for the ones which drop in Sepulchre another +60 hit there sounds pretty juicy.

As a sword I use Wrath + a green crit pot or Harbinger from AOK if I don`t need to worry about aggro. I also have Trial but that is not good enough with the zero hit rating.

I used to use Trial + a hit pot but you draw aggro so easily with this sword. So it is either Harbinger or Wrath for me atm.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamVernia View Post
    Trial has no hit rating so is terrible in T4. Best weapon besides T4 is the Amp sword, I feel.
    It depends on your gear. I've everything from T4 so I've 21%+ hit rating and that is overkill. If you've 16%+ when using Trial then you're fine. You're after all not a sin that needs 19%+ (one of my alts, near full T4 everything).

even without full t4 its not that hard to have enough hit rating..and trial is simply the best dps sword we have

Quote Originally Posted by TeamVernia View Post
    Agreed somewhat - I had to struggle through T4 with the Trial and dreamer's keepsakes that also has no hit rating. I think managing to get yourself into a group with a POM and running an inexpensive hit rating pot goes a long way towards getting yourself to 17 or 18%.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    Just for the sake of other HoX knowing the optimal HoX setup, here's a list of the best DPS gear other than t4:

Rings: Dreamer's Keepsakes. Crafted Blues. Ring of Scalding. Drops from the rare form of Artificer Xan-Phon.

Necklace: Lacunal Nexus. Drops from Forgotten City Unchained. Mysterious Necklace. World drop.
    There is also Mystic's Delight (+61 M.D. with the gem, right?) for necklaces and the ring called Ring of Swift Storms (+62 M.D., +43 Cr.R., +fatality) from Pillars of Heaven and Vortex of Storms.

For PvE (T4 too), I prefer to wear 1 Dreamsake, a Cloak of Walking Nightmares, 1 Ring of Swift Storms and a Lacunal Nexus (the rare version). I am still hunting for the Scalding ring.

Depending on the tactics and assigned roles in T4, switching some accessories and gear during the fight back and forth (to give more health or DPS) might be a good idea.
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 15th March 2013 at 05:47.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by Azanath1979 View Post
    I have everything he posted, except fro that blasted belt but I really like the Shadow one which adds +48 Hit.
    As many other HoXes I too am missing the BB belt. But I'm using Belt of the Faceless Chaos that you can buy (196 rares and 10G) in Dragon's Spine. It has very similar stats to BB belt, only major difference is that it has no STR but instead it has almost double CON. In my opinion it's the best one until you get that damned BB belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjaza View Post
    As many other HoXes I too am missing the BB belt. But I'm using Belt of the Faceless Chaos that you can buy (196 rares and 10G) in Dragon's Spine. It has very similar stats to BB belt, only major difference is that it has no STR but instead it has almost double CON. In my opinion it's the best one until you get that damned BB belt.
    I did Jade once, but the belt did not drop. Yet, even if soon drops, I prefer my T3.5 belt.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by Prima View Post
    I wasn't really going for anything from either, but if I had to, as an Avatar HoX without Chains/ToX, SC's cape seemed like it'd parse out on top, but it's totally possible I'm wrong. If most people go LL now, I'll change it in the OP to avoid confusion?
    Even with classic Avatar/Pos build your no. 1 damage dealer is HFB (magic damage - fire) so int./magic damage cloak is the only way to go.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast