Thread: Crucible Guild

Default Crucible Guild

Crucible Guild is an endgame focused guild which has been around in one form or another for longer than most of us can remember...or is that just me? Crucible has always stood for achievement, progression and of course - fun! We are also aware that many members have real lives to distract us as well so we wont cry if you need to leave because your long lost aunt Jessie has decided to visit in the middle of a raid.
    I mean c'mon who has an aunt Jessie anyway? Poor excuse! ...but we wont club you to death for it. Be aware however that you may get strange proposals and requests for photographs of your aunt from certain socially challenged individuals within our guild......

It has also been said that we are a community of players rather than a guild as such. You can make you're own mind up on that one. We are a multi MMO based guild though with feet in AoC, TSW and a small foot in GW2 (three feet?).

Now the standard scripts:

City: Renown 20 Tier 3 City which is complete to the point of OCD

Taxes: What are they....?

Activity: Lots, 3 raids a week currently T3.5 on Sundays and T4 on Wednesday and Thursday nights (as 'Unforgivable' raid group). Be warned - we are bloody good but are neither hardcore nor perfect. Instances are run regularly. Other raids and ad hoc stuff are also posted by our members as we have an open planner policy (any member or ally can post).

DKP is in use for T4 and T3.5.

Check our planner for an idea of what's on: http://crucibleplanner.handoftyr.net

Rules: Lots but mainly comes down to; no trolling, no-one is expected to be perfect (all the time ), have fun.... oh and you need to be 18 years old to join.

Contacts: Invino, Chrisin, Lion, Bamuth, Qotho or me(Drinn) and a few others too so just ask around.

'/tell crucibot !ginfo' to see who's online from the officer corp or introduce yourself on our forums here:
    http://crucible.handoftyr.net

and of course I have to say hi to our great friends and allies 'The Unforgiven' ..... HEY GUYS!.... got any beer.....??
    Last edited by Drinn; 14th September 2014 at 14:11.

Officers updated
    Drinn(BS), Septra(ToS), Maelmordha(DT), Prinn(Demo), Krinn(Sin), Grinn(G) plus many others....

Congratz on the Emperor and Memory Cloud kills to all the guys in Unforgivable (Crucible + The Unforgiven). The Entity is waiting for you...
    Last edited by Drinn; 11th September 2013 at 11:44.
    Drinn(BS), Septra(ToS), Maelmordha(DT), Prinn(Demo), Krinn(Sin), Grinn(G) plus many others....

Aha ahahaha ofc!

Ta for the reminder. T4 is now on farm and raider rotation is now in place.

Congrats to all those that make this possible from both guilds (we are 2 guilds aren't we???) No hassle, no tantrums and no epeen. Just teamwork, mutual respect and patience.

Unforgivable/Crucigiven rools It's a real pleasure to be involved.

Raid schedule now T4 Wednesday and Thursday, T3.5 Sunday.

(I promise I'll Fraps some of these fights when I get the chance!)
    Last edited by Drinn; 29th October 2013 at 11:55.

Thanks for the update, Drinn! Keep up the good work and congratulations on the progress!
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

***bump***

We have 3 or 4 slots open at the moment for our T4 raids. All classes considered but you must be of like mind to the rest of us - which means open, friendly and patient.

Most of us are working on our 2nd or 3rd string T4 characters and preparing for T5. We still run T3 and T3.5 is due to resume over autumn/winter.

If you're interested talk to me or post on our Crucible website (below).

Talk soon.

Drinn

Shameless bump

Crucible and The Unforgiven are now one guild.

We have been raiding successfully as an alliance for over two years and effectively acting as one group. So the time has come to get rid of that chat server barrier

We are now a single entity, with a single focus and a single aim, which is to feed our gaming addiction to AoC with gusto and good humour. T4 is still our usual raiding playground with a beady eye set on progression in T5 (which we will start again once the merger process is complete). Group runs to the harder HMs are also on the planner as well as the odd pre-made mini or two. There is also likely to be a T2/T3 raid day so we can give new raid leaders the opportunity to hone their skills.

The name of the new guild? Who knows! The competition is up on the boards at the moment for ideas which we can poll. The prize for the naming competition is still to be decided. Last time it was an IBIS, this time ...... perhaps a nude piccie of Keaira (or Toth Amon if you prefer)..... In the mean time the guild name is temporarily set to Unforgivable which was our unofficial alliance moniker.

The merger process started last night those that still need to start or complete their move can contact Alandalara, Shax, Qotho, Littlebear, Askii, Invino or a number of others over this weekend. I will also be online (on Drinn, Zrinn or Krinn and in TS for most of the weekend.

Names have to be in the pot by the next T4 run on Wednesday 28th Jan. The poll will run the week after.

[Edit - The guild is now known as 'Unforgivable' which was the unofficial name for our alliance over the last 2 years. Long live us!]

See you all soon!

D
    Last edited by Drinn; 6th February 2015 at 15:39.