Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Set's (Un-Official RP-PVE Server) Invitation

Default Set's (Un-Official RP-PVE Server) Invitation

Set's (Un-Official RP-PVE Server) Invitation
    For new / old / returning players...

Since the beginning The AoC servers have housed a large RP community that welcomes all playstyles and RP experience. Now Set and Wiccana have merged, Safora’s old presentation thread concerning Wicanna is obsolete and mostly forgotten. It time to revive the works of Safora in a new thread, dedicated to Set (the server, not the god) and get a count of the RP guilds active on our new common server

I wish, as Safora did, to invite new/old/returning members to come browse the server forums and links for role playing guilds that might suit the interests of those looking to blend a little of their favorite aspects of the Age of Conan game with an immersion into the world of role playing.

Set is home to PvE, PvP and RP experiences for every player. Below you will find just a few of the many guilds and events that are offered for those looking to immerse themselves into the world. Enjoy the world of Conan the barbarian today!

.......... Weekly Events ..........
    Desert Nights, Weekly social RP at the Serpents Head Inn, every Thursday beginning at 7pm (PST) featuring streaming, lore appropriate music.
    Hosted by Sahada Berjara

.......... RP Guilds ...........

The Bloodline
    Be strong as stone, cold as a winter breeze, and strike like a winter wolf!

Full T3 Cimmerian based city, reknown 18. Mature, experienced members; light to heavy Roleplay, K6 and other group instances and dungeons; looking to further expand activities into raiding and PvP. We are low-level friendly and offer assistance and guidance to all members curious to see all instances AoC has to offer.

Join the Bloodline and find your way to your future through the past
    Fight bold, Bloodline! Do not give an inch, never surrender, and above all never sacrifice honor!

Amazons!
    "The Amazons is comprised of players who enjoy RPing strong, fearless and proud female warriors. Independent of the tyranny found in a man's world, we typify the imagery of Amazons. Forged in battle, we favor the strong and frown upon the weak, always looking out for our own. We have no room for serving maids, tavern wenches or any toon lacking in spirit. We call each other Sisters because all the characters in every game we play are female."

Empire of Stygia
    "Empire of stygia causing mayham one siege at a time and praising Set one virgin at a time!

Sahada Berjara
    "Though our city is built near Kush and the leadership is Kushite, we are a trade city which offers many opportunities regardless of race. Where you fit into our lore is where you make your place, be it slave, servant, guard, mercenary, noble, scholar, artisan, sailor...just about anything you can dream up.

Non-RPers and RP curious are also welcome. Offering a full week of guild activities including raids, rp and pvp."

Heaven of the White Leopard
    "Good company, no demands, just a place to hang your hat and enjoy a little RP, Khitai style.
    HoWL is a Harem-style guild offering immersive RP, a T2 city with a tavern and T3 Keep, and support for new players interested in exploring Khitai."

Barbaric Warriors
    "The Barbaric Warriors are a Bulgar people from the time of Khan Krum around 800AD (semi-nomadic peoples). We are a friendly tribe, like to kill (mixed pve/pvp) and bring the heads back to Pliska (our capital) for good memories. IYI!!!!!!! (Like the Sun!) We are descended from the Huns and Khan Attila....mixed from Hunnish and Sarmatian ancestry (Sarmatians were known to the Greeks under many names including the Amazons). We are RP-lite people welcoming all lvls. For more about us...send me a tell. We have a yahoogroups thing at Barbaric Warriors and another website at www.kutriguri.com

Wolves of the North
    The Wolves is a military order based in Cimmeria.
    Akin to medieval knighthoods the Wolves uphold law and justice of the land, securing the borders of Cimmeria as well as pursuing and trialing criminals.
    Any race and class has a place in our ranks as long as they adhere to the Wolves' Code. www.wolvesofthenorth.shivtr.com

...hopefully a lot more to come (pm me to get your RP guild added to the list

Could this be re-stickied, plz?
    Last edited by Svadilfare; 28th June 2013 at 10:20.

*bump* sticky please!
    Chenza = Retired
    of The Amazons

Quote Originally Posted by Krathian View Post
    *bump* sticky please!
    Stuck!
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

I am very interested in joining an RP guild, I was worried there would be none in this game.

I am playing a Stygian Herald of Xotli, however I do not know much about the Conan lore beyond what I've seen in all the movies, and the few short stories I've read.

I honestly picked Stygian because I love ancient Egypt and they seemed to resemble it closely XD

So I would be looking for a guild that would help me along in creating a background for a character I dont really know much about beyond he's a Stygian HoX.

my in game name is Chiltonium

Quote Originally Posted by Duskwood0585 View Post
    I am very interested in joining an RP guild, I was worried there would be none in this game.

I am playing a Stygian Herald of Xotli, however I do not know much about the Conan lore beyond what I've seen in all the movies, and the few short stories I've read.

I honestly picked Stygian because I love ancient Egypt and they seemed to resemble it closely XD

So I would be looking for a guild that would help me along in creating a background for a character I dont really know much about beyond he's a Stygian HoX.

my in game name is Chiltonium
    I think you would fit in good with my guild.... empire of Stygia.

Where's the best place to post my rp event Mondays at 9 pm?

Maybe we can start a chain recapping some important rp passing....

Default The Return

Soon oh so soon. Look for me, from the east!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast