Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: F2P Forum Abilities

Silly part is, as an ex-sub, the thing that most makes me want to resubb is so i can get up up all the chumps in the normal forum again.....so frustrating reading the forums and not being able to put my 2 cents in :P

Default Makes Sense

Quote Originally Posted by Dhojakt View Post
    'then please dont advertise the game as free to play, because it's not'

Yes it is...
    Free to try is another recent addition to the F2P brigades catalogue of gripes..

Me = Grateful for what im getting for free.
    Sure the forum seperation makes no sense whatsoever and probs needs looking at, but im sure ensuring the Vets/Subs feel like they are at least getting something for their money is much further up the list than me getting something for nothing..
    +1. Maybe im not as hardcore as others on here, but everytime I play, I have a load of fun on FTP. The world seems so large. Then again I dont get on a lot and have a lot of responsibility in RL. Ahh to be young (or not so many responsibilities) and to be able to play a game like this all the time. Where are you lottery?!?

Angry

I believe that they are afraid of critisism cause thy left this game to ruins.And when a new player comes and see whats going on after five years he will propably leave.
    Words cut deeper than swords...

Yeah forums should be opened up to even f2p players. We have active moderators now that can easily IP ban those causing trouble.

I don't understand all these problems with forums...Funcom has a very good and friendly forum for The Secret World, why they handle the AoC forum in this terrible way? Just do the same you did for TSW and all will be fine.
    Anyway, i am now playing f2p, but I remember that a lot of times I searched on google for hints about the game and I ended up in a page of the forum that was not visible because I was not a Premium.
    Do you really think that being unable to read your contents will convince me to pay for a subscription?
    I will pay if I will enjoy the game, and for the moment the game is one of the best MMORPG I've ever played, but the forum is one of the worst I've ever seen in the way you are managing it. Imho.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234