Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Stonerune UI

I am playing on a 27" and my bottom bars are a bit small.
    I would like to enlarge their size and I opened the "Bottom bar file" in GUI / 3 x 17 / Views / Hud.
    I changed the first two (35, 35) in (45,45) but nothing changed.
    Any help plz?

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Yep, tbh I dont see the point why so many people use file extensions on script files. It much easier to execute scripts without it.
    well, I usually just type the first few letters, hit TAB and it´s auto filled up

like "/nec"[TAB] for "/necropolis.txt"

Quote Originally Posted by SHAKALL View Post
    I am playing on a 27" and my bottom bars are a bit small.
    I would like to enlarge their size and I opened the "Bottom bar file" in GUI / 3 x 17 / Views / Hud.
    I changed the first two (35, 35) in (45,45) but nothing changed.
    Any help plz?
    I´m a total noob at UI modding, but last time when I was manually changing the size of my inventory slots, I had to change the numbers in 2 files (same name, different extension)... maybe it´s similar for the castbar slots as well? also don´t forget to use /reloadui to see the outcome without restarting the game client, but I guess you know the drill
    Last edited by Argantes; 21st January 2014 at 07:44.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Yep, tbh I dont see the point why so many people use file extensions on script files. It much easier to execute scripts without it.
    Indeed.

Also, Penny, you may need to go and turn on file extensions in Windows Explorer:

Start --> Search for 'Folder Options'

When that dialog opens, click the 'View' tab

Scroll down the list to the item called 'Hide extensions for known file types' and UNTICK it

Click the button 'Apply to Folders'
    Click OK

F5 to refresh your Windows Explorer
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

@Argantes:
    Thanks for reminding me about the /reloadui and the advice on other files.
    i finally succeeded in getting bigger icons in the 3 x 17 layout by modifying the size in another file: View / Hud / Bottom bars.

New problem now:
    the 9 central icons and the 4 on the top of them did not get bigger, so my new 45x45 icons go over them. I need now to find where i could modify the size of those 9 + 4 central icons.

EDIT:
    As the shorcuts icons are bigger, they get out of the UI "skeleton" where your drop them. What I need to increase is the size of the grey grid behind the icons. Any idea about it please?
    Last edited by SHAKALL; 22nd January 2014 at 06:28.

I would like to bump Shakall`s question about the Icon size in the bottom bars. I too feel they get way too small, I`m running with 2048 x 1152 resolution and the icons is tiny. Also the colors is a problem for me since I,m colorblind as a cow I cant see the numbers in the hp bar at all since it floats into the background colors. Is there a way to change this?

PS: I also changed the Icon size from 35/35 to 45/45 as mentioned. You actually need to do it two diff places. However it messes up the frames as they stay the same size and it all just looks very messy.

Would like Stonerune ui updated for new 151 slot bag please.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    fat chance with Shahir afk for months now

but you can fiddle with the inventory window manually..as you can see, I´ve managed to make Nullity bag inventory slots on 1 page for the ancient Mirage UI recently. the only problem might be with inventory slots being too small to use with this new bag...
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    fat chance with Shahir afk for months now

but you can fiddle with the inventory window manually..as you can see, I´ve managed to make Nullity bag inventory slots on 1 page for the ancient Mirage UI recently. the only problem might be with inventory slots being too small to use with this new bag...
    Well its not perfect, but I managed to get all slots to show on 1 page and again its not perfect. Buttons are mashed and some tabs are clipped.

Change <View cell_count="Point( 10,15) to <View cell_count="Point( 10,18)

And change icon_size="Point(32,32) to icon_size="Point(29,29)
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Would like to have lunch [Edited by Drest ] with Scarlett Johansson please.

I've quit monthes ago, sorry, now guys, you're on your own.
    Anyone that want Stonerune source (oh, and AOCQS too) and willing to modify it, can have it and do so.

Stonerune is now WTFPL). Enjoy.
    Last edited by Drest; 18th February 2014 at 10:05.
    ◄ Shahir ● AssassinGuild Destiny on CromStonerune UIRaid Loot Tables
    Account cancelled - waiting for new raid content to defeat.

Stonerune : "Great UI for the most part, the only major drawback is that the author is an asshat."

Why can't I open the Tokens windows with this UI?
    Br,
    Roevhalt

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast