Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Stonerune UI

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    I can, try to reinstall it.
    The tokens button doesn't work as f2p. Only if you are prem.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I think you can still force it to show using the /setoption commands. I can't recall off the top of my head what the one for tokens is, but someone else might - or just type /setoption and hit [TAB] to make them all pop up.

It'll either be true or 1.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    I think you can still force it to show using the /setoption commands. I can't recall off the top of my head what the one for tokens is, but someone else might - or just type /setoption and hit [TAB] to make them all pop up.

It'll either be true or 1.

Yes.

/setoption token_list_window 1
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Awesome, will try tonight. Thanks!
    Br,
    Roevhalt

Quote Originally Posted by TeamVernia View Post
    Yes, great UI for most users (not the best for Naga users since only 3 rows high), so thanks for all the effort. I used this one all the time before I got my new mouse. Highly recommended.
    Why is it not good for naga users? I have razer naga molten and I'd like to use this UI. Am I not going to be able to use the mouse side buttons? Or why is it not recommended for naga users?

Quote Originally Posted by moneoo View Post
    Why is it not good for naga users? I have razer naga molten and I'd like to use this UI. Am I not going to be able to use the mouse side buttons? Or why is it not recommended for naga users?
    Works great with Naga. I use it. The only thing is if you want to have a visual representation of the buttons on your mouse to the UI on screen, you need to use a 4th row of combo triggers. That will end up on the side of the other ones. No biggie at all. Have used Stonerune with Naga for 4 years now. Only problem really is i don't know if i can play the game at all without Stonerune and Naga!
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Is there a way to avoid the bars from scrolling with the 3rd mouse button (wheel)? It is something that is bugging me for a while now.

sidenote: as suggested by someone last night, I tried x-Mouse but unfortunately that would lead to be unable to zoom in and out.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

This is how you can add the achievement button:

Open the MainSplitView.xml in Funcom\Age of Conan\Data\Gui\Customized\Views\MainGUI

Add the following lines under the <SidepanelTab name="SPTabJournal" paragraph

Code:
        <SidepanelTab name="SPTabAchievement"
                layout_borders="Rect(-17,0,0,0)"
                gfx_inactive       = "sidebars/tab_achievements.tga"
                gfx_left_active    = "sidebars/tab_achievements_left.tga"
                gfx_right_active   = "sidebars/tab_achievements_right.tga"
                gfx_active         = "sidebars/tab_achievements_active.tga"
                gfx_inactive_h     = "sidebars/tab_achievements_hover.tga"
                gfx_left_active_h  = "sidebars/tab_achievements_right_hover.tga"
                gfx_right_active_h = "sidebars/tab_achievements_left_hover.tga"
                gfx_active_h       = "sidebars/tab_achievements_active.tga"
                view_tooltip_text  = "&lt;localized token=TabAchievementsTooltip&gt;"
                hotkey      = "Toggle_AchievementLore"
                left_module  = "AchievementLoreWindow"
                right_module = ""
    		      />
    It then should look similar to this

Enter /reloadui in the chat window if you edited the files with the game up and running.

Confirmed to be working but no bug testing has been done.

Default Thx! Thx! Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyall View Post
    This is how you can add the achievement button:
    very very usefull!! Good work!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast