Thread: Circle of Eternity

Default Circle of Eternity

Forum: http://www.circleofeternity.net/coe/...r.php?id=board

About the guild:

The Circle of Eternity originated in EverQuest, spending 8 years as one of the world's premier raiding guilds. A tradition we continue in Age of Conan.

Established since launch, having done multiple world first and server first raid kills, such as Toth Amon, the Circle of Eternity is one of the top guilds worldwide. A social raiding guild, we’ve always valued a tight close community where less is more, preferring a small elite group of raiders over big numbers. In the Circle of Eternity every member’s contribution is important, and participation is the key to our success and progress.

Based on the Crom server we’ve enjoyed great success in both PVE and PVP. Besides being one of the foremost raiding guilds in the world, we also have Croms best team of PVP’ers, dominating both sieges and minigames.

Raid times:

Our main raids are:
    - Tuesday 19-22 UK time
    - Thursday 19-22 UK time
    - Sunday 18-21 UK time

There is often also an alt T3 raid on Mondays (19-22 UK time).

Guild facilities:

Beyond the basic amenities such as website and forum, we currently boast a raidplanner, Teamspeak server and a guildbot. The guildbot allows us to host a wealth of scripts, such as tradeskill information, afkchecker and ingame voice server information.

Recruitment:

We have some of the best players on Crom and we want you to be one of them.

We offer a chance to join one of the top Age of Conan guilds worldwide, a chance to experience every aspect the game has to offer in a friendly competitive atmosphere.

We expect a lot from you, and in return we offer you the chance to join us in keeping our guild at the very top of PVE and PVP on Crom.

Besides a friendly atmosphere amongst professional players, we offer you a challenge to push yourself as you’ll compete alongside the very best players this game has to offer.

Are you a mature player? One of the best of your class? Are you interested in PVE raiding and a good social atmosphere with other players pushing you to become the best? Then there is no better place for you then here !

But be aware that we expect all applicants to be above 18 years old, and have extremely strict requirements regarding public conduct, and behaving in a respectful manner towards guildmembers and non-guildmembers alike.

This are the classes CoE are recruiting for our main raid force:

- DT
    - ToS
    - necro

We're mostly looking for skilled players for our main raids focusing on T3, T4 and Turan. If you don't meet the class requirements or have any questions contact Cynara or Thaan ingame. If your class is not listed in the above list of needed classes you are still welcome to apply.

To apply for membership visit our site at http://www.circleofeternity.net/coe/...r.php?id=board

Thank you for your interest.
    Last edited by cynara; 7th January 2014 at 17:53.

We're currently looking for the following classes for our main raider team:

- DT
    - ToS
    - necro
    Last edited by cynara; 7th January 2014 at 17:53.

what time u guys usually raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

Our main raids are:
    - Tuesday 19-22 UK time
    - Thursday 19-22 UK time
    - Sunday 18-21 UK time

There is often also an alt T3 raid on Mondays (19-22 UK time).

I'll add this to the original post as well.

Thks for reply =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

We're currently looking for the following classes for our main raider team:

- DT
    - ToS
    - necro

Due to a general shortage of people, Circle of Eternity is ceasing its activity as a raiding guild in Age of Conan. Thus, recruitment is now closed. I would like to take this opportunity to express my thanks to the many fine people who have played in our guild over the years; it was a pleasure to play with you and to experience the thrill of the races for world first raid boss kills, and in not a few cases of winning them. Many thanks also to the wider AoC raiding community; to those guilds that continue to raid, I wish you all the best and may you evade the slow decline of population for as long as possible!

Quote Originally Posted by cynara View Post
    Due to a general shortage of people, Circle of Eternity is ceasing its activity as a raiding guild in Age of Conan. Thus, recruitment is now closed. I would like to take this opportunity to express my thanks to the many fine people who have played in our guild over the years; it was a pleasure to play with you and to experience the thrill of the races for world first raid boss kills, and in not a few cases of winning them. Many thanks also to the wider AoC raiding community; to those guilds that continue to raid, I wish you all the best and may you evade the slow decline of population for as long as possible!
    Touching words, I wish you all the best too!
    See you around in Hyboria, for long time is possible, Cynara!
    Last edited by zujilin; 20th September 2017 at 07:39.
    Victory or Death