Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Thread: Crom Raid Progression

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    8 is still a lot. You can get around in t6 with far less tanks. First boss is doable with minimum 3, second boss needs either 2 or 3(1 strong on boss or 2 weaker, 1 to catch color in fog), third boss is doable with 3 but safer with 5, fourth is perfectly fine with 4 but safest with 6, fifth is possible with 4 tanks and last boss need at least 3 on boss and 1 on eating popcorn and then how many you want to handle scorpions. So minimum a lot more than 4 but with some tweaks it can be done with 6 but currently you need a few more .
    I would change that last 'you' to 'we'.

Quote Originally Posted by Fonsbol View Post
    I would change that last 'you' to 'we'.
    Sure thing, if it makes you feel better about yourself I'll do that but I don't see the reason to.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Not sure if you understand what complexity means? If it means stacking 10 tanks, killing some scorpions do some kitting then I agree.

Anyways, no intention taking away anything from CoE and Destiny kills, gratz on that.

Ethram Fal is not really a hard fight, yes its true it is totally unforgiving but it is boring and repetitive at the same time. You have no complex mechanics and there are just a couple of them. Get this debuff over run there, get that debuff run over there, kill some scorpions...

The real problem is that it is unbalanced and requires tank stacking.
    It is unfinished/rushed encounter that is nowhere near old Emperor, Thoth Amon or old Bat of Nergal, those were epic!
    I got the feeling that every encounter in T6 was rushed/badly scripted. Even more so the last boss when his main hit is "Attack".

Its a real shame they couldn't take the time to properly put together better encounters and actually balance and iron out the bugs, but I guess since Cirith was planning to leave or Funcom was planning to relieve him, they only had enough time to do what we have now.
    Last edited by Halfdead; 16th March 2016 at 14:13.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    When you look at a screenshot of Ethram-Fall killed by Destiny you see 8 tanks not 10.
    I think that this is a typical amount of tanks in T6 encounter.
    These classes are more than popular so people don't complain about that.
    Half of Destiny wants to play soldiers so usually not all tanks are tanking or even needed.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Pogec View Post
    Half of Destiny wants to play soldiers so usually not all tanks are tanking or even needed.
    Same as in CoE. And you can't just tell them nope you can't bring your main character here sorry when you can't replace him with someone else.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

grats...though i heard rousana has hacked your site dkp and steals all lewt!!!!!!
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

Just a quick correction.

Emerald Leviathan
    Awakening of Evo [8 Mar 2016
    It should be Sunday 13 Mar 2016