Page 84 of 100 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Crom Raid Progression

A bit late to the party, but yesterday, finally, after over one year of wipes, Domus' OPR managed to kill Vistrix T5.
    A huge thank you to all the people who kept trying despite all these failures. Guess we can at least claim the mantle of "most stubborn raid group left in AoC".

I'm at work right now, will post the screenshot after I get back to home.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Actually 0% luck chance. Only luck is who gets fixation or seed. But no matter what tactic a player can still fail on either.
    Also if someone can't see difference or register that they got Affliction or Seed on them. Reaction time and positioning of all the crap is critical.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Also if someone can't see difference or register that they got Affliction or Seed on them. Reaction time and positioning of all the crap is critical.
    Yes that is very true but that has nothing to do with luck since that can be solved by knowledge.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Yes that is very true but that has nothing to do with luck since that can be solved by knowledge.
    Its all about raw skill, downing those proteinshakes, and logging an extra tank or two or three
    Last edited by magnum92; 16th March 2016 at 10:48.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

In the light of the complexity Ethram-Fal could be the T7 boss with legendary loot
    Clearly, it is a worthy to be called last boss in the game.
    Last edited by Ernests; 16th March 2016 at 11:18.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    In the light of the complexity Ethram-Fal could be the T7 boss with legendary loot
    Clearly, it is a worthy to be called last boss in the game.
    Not sure if you understand what complexity means? If it means stacking 10 tanks, killing some scorpions do some kitting then I agree.

Anyways, no intention taking away anything from CoE and Destiny kills, gratz on that.

Ethram Fal is not really a hard fight, yes its true it is totally unforgiving but it is boring and repetitive at the same time. You have no complex mechanics and there are just a couple of them. Get this debuff over run there, get that debuff run over there, kill some scorpions...

The real problem is that it is unbalanced and requires tank stacking.
    It is unfinished/rushed encounter that is nowhere near old Emperor, Thoth Amon or old Bat of Nergal, those were epic!
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Actually 0% luck chance.
    i'm talking about what happens around min. 4:50... things can go downhill pretty quick in that situation...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post

The real problem is that it is unbalanced and requires tank stacking.
    When you look at a screenshot of Ethram-Fall killed by Destiny you see 8 tanks not 10.
    I think that this is a typical amount of tanks in T6 encounter.
    These classes are more than popular so people don't complain about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    When you look at a screenshot of Ethram-Fall killed by Destiny you see 8 tanks not 10.
    8 tanks is still unbalanced and doesn't prove that the fight is balanced properly.

Secondly not all T6 fights require stacking, but lets assume they all do it still doesn't mean it should be justified or used as an excuse for badly balanced encounters.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    8 is still a lot. You can get around in t6 with far less tanks. First boss is doable with minimum 3, second boss needs either 2 or 3(1 strong on boss or 2 weaker, 1 to catch color in fog), third boss is doable with 3 but safer with 5, fourth is perfectly fine with 4 but safest with 6, fifth is possible with 4 tanks and last boss need at least 3 on boss and 1 on eating popcorn and then how many you want to handle scorpions. So minimum a lot more than 4 but with some tweaks it can be done with 6 but currently you need a few more .
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}