Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Crom Raid Progression

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    Considering the easy mode will probably be completely faceroll and puggable (I'd expect somewhere between current world bosses and W2), that seems like it would be pointless.

I assume the easy mode would not be tracked, but I'm not the thread master.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Will this thread only track the hard mode T6, or also easy mode whenever it comes out?
    I don't have any strong preferences about this (I have a mild preference towards not tracking easy mode T6, to avoid the work involved in tracking it :P). I guess it depends on how difficult it will turn out to be and how much interest there will be in regarding it as an area of raid progression. It's a bit early for all this anyway, we should wait until more information becomes available.

Quote Originally Posted by cynara View Post
    I don't have any strong preferences about this (I have a mild preference towards not tracking easy mode T6, to avoid the work involved in tracking it :P). I guess it depends on how difficult it will turn out to be and how much interest there will be in regarding it as an area of raid progression. It's a bit early for all this anyway, we should wait until more information becomes available.
    Your guild didn't already clear it all? Might as well just post it now. :P
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Announcing it a bit late, but Knights of Avalon have killed Yakhmar on 15th of October 2015, on our first guild T5 raid. Some of us have done it with Alliance or OPR raids but never together in a guild run. Good job my dear guildies and I hope we will have more news about our progression in T5 soon
    Adding a screenshot, which is not too good, but I couldn't find a better one. Yes, there is one raider with a Domus Serpentis tag but he has dozens of charactes in KoA, so he definitely counts as a guildy, just happened to be on his HoX that day :P

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rbsz2sxocr...82%29.jpg?dl=0

clap* clap* clap* clap* fantastic.
    " The only matter I do not take seriously, boy, is you.
    Your politics bore me. Your demeanor is that of a pouty child.
    And apparently, you have alienated my favourite game, conan.
    I will honour our agreement fool, if you bring me that i have asked you.
    But if you return to me empty handed again... I will bathe the starways in your blood."

Quote Originally Posted by Arvenia View Post
    Announcing it a bit late, but Knights of Avalon have killed Yakhmar on 15th of October 2015, on our first guild T5 raid. Some of us have done it with Alliance or OPR raids but never together in a guild run. Good job my dear guildies and I hope we will have more news about our progression in T5 soon
    Adding a screenshot, which is not too good, but I couldn't find a better one. Yes, there is one raider with a Domus Serpentis tag but he has dozens of charactes in KoA, so he definitely counts as a guildy, just happened to be on his HoX that day :P

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rbsz2sxocr...82%29.jpg?dl=0
    Big grats KoA.
    Nice to see some familiar faces like Bellman and Wrongfu there. Now go and.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM_c_avPlx4
    Retired

Not world first on T6 yet
    I'm disapointed

Coe just killed the first boss in Cetriss, the yothians

http://i.imgur.com/NAmKwkQ.jpg
    Last edited by Fass; 21st October 2015 at 18:22.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Yeah, within about 100 minutes of the servers coming online, T6 loot was being posted to global.

Edit: @Fass Show us the loot you got!

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Yeah, within about 100 minutes of the servers coming online, T6 loot was being posted to global.

Edit: @Fass Show us the loot you got!
    i got an urn. We also had DT belt and Bear Shaman Belt.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}