Page 63 of 100 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Crom Raid Progression

GZ guys well done!!
    Killraven The arsenal conq - Baalsogoth (Herald of Awesomness) - Killdarkness (DT) - Killshadows (Guard) - Killrazor (barb) - Demoraven (demo) - Enasht (ToS) - Giuliette (ranger)

I know only 3 words: D P S

gz, i'm still amazed at german organized pugs and their willing to do Erlik !
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    Sneaking in with a non T5 kill

OPR Sonntagshelden* killed Bat of Nergal, I am very proud of the team, thank you all for making this happen!

http://i.imgur.com/I1CidX6.jpg

* ~ Shapur ~, Nangyuan, Blutlinie Croms and more
    Cool! Congratulations!
    For my opinion Erlik is just as difficult as T5.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Thanks guys T 3,5 is so much fun!

(On a sidenote, sorry for using this thread ot, just for those who are interested:
    Some loot is quite interesting, we had lots of tos-rings, hox-swords, hate-prot-necklaces and the bat gave this nice conq-prot-blade. Arch Lector dropped pet twice so far.

Bat: The enrage-timer is set now to at least 12 min (or removed at all), once you get past aoe-phase you have plenty of time and coordinating the parasite is much more relaxing than it used to be because there is no (or not very much) time pressure. The 12th parasite seems to be a bit buggy, on several occasions it just switched to a 1 normal stack, but now you have enough time to stack a new parasite. And another new one. And another new one )

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    Thanks guys T 3,5 is so much fun!

(On a sidenote, sorry for using this thread ot, just for those who are interested:
    Some loot is quite interesting, we had lots of tos-rings, hox-swords, hate-prot-necklaces and the bat gave this nice conq-prot-blade. Arch Lector dropped pet twice so far.

Bat: The enrage-timer is set now to at least 12 min (or removed at all), once you get past aoe-phase you have plenty of time and coordinating the parasite is much more relaxing than it used to be because there is no (or not very much) time pressure. The 12th parasite seems to be a bit buggy, on several occasions it just switched to a 1 normal stack, but now you have enough time to stack a new parasite. And another new one. And another new one )
    When we went back to T3.5 a few months ago when the achievements came out, we also had issues with the 12th parasite being lost instead of transferring to the Bat.

Bat isn't really that difficult, hardest part is getting people thru the first parasite transfer phase while dimensional aftershock is active on boss, cuz apparently hitting the boss every 7 seconds (or whatever it is) is so hard!

Major grats to all the guilds with recent 1st kills.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    August 6th, 2015 BlackSteel killed Kyllikki unchained.

Screen http://f-picture.net/lfp/i057.radika...497b7d.jpg/htm
    Grats. Nice job getting T5 cleared before T6 comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Grats. Nice job getting T5 cleared before T6 comes out.
    Many our players turn back from AoC during spring/summer time, if we have same raid what we have when we kill first 2 bosses, Champ & Kylliki will be more easy.

Quite ironic to have seen t5 weapons on people from blacksteel before you actually officially killed it.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}