Page 51 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Crom Raid Progression

Last edited by Flaming; 4th December 2014 at 22:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Very nice, grats!

Does Kylikki still drop only 2 weapons?

How many helm drops per kill?

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Very nice, grats!

For us she dropped 2 weapons and no helmets, its seems chance based.

And gratz Ronin and RA!

Very nice, grats!

We have had 2 weapons drop from every kill and I think we have killed Kyllikki about 10+ times. We have only had two helmets drop on our first kill which also was before they patched "Fixed an issue with Kyllikki's loot table.".

Gratz Tainted Souls and Ronin.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    We have had 2 weapons drop from every kill and I think we have killed Kyllikki about 10+ times. We have only had two helmets drop on our first kill which also was before they patched "Fixed an issue with Kyllikki's loot table.".

Gratz Tainted Souls and Ronin.
    Something has got to be wrong in loot tables, it will take forever to gear up a full 24 man raid if only 2 weapons drop per week.

In a T4 clear, you can get 4-6 weapon drops per week and the amount of weapons in the T5 loot table are almost the same as for T4.

So either weapons should also drop from another boss, Kylikki should drop more than 2 weapons, and/or there should be a weapons vendor in game.

Something has got to be wrong in loot tables, it will take forever to gear up a full 24 man raid if only 2 weapons drop per week.

In a T4 clear, you can get 4-6 weapon drops per week and the amount of weapons in the T5 loot table are almost the same as for T4.

So either weapons should also drop from another boss, Kylikki should drop more than 2 weapons, and/or there should be a weapons vendor in game.
    This issue has been mentioned on normal and TL forums several times. When it came up in the T5 loottopic on TL forums I made some quick calculations:

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    The normal loot and the weapons are not equally accessible. In a full run there are 2-5 main pieces, 10 small pieces and 12 guaranteed tokens each. On top of that there are 8 urns with 15 relics.

In a full run your raid gets a total value of a bit over 1000 relics 5. (depending how many mainpieces you get)
    To gear up a full raid you need 24*380=9120 relics.

Take in account a few doubles you will get etc and in about 12 full clears with the same people your raidforce should be full T5. Most classes however want two weapons (or more) and taking in account a few doubles again it will take about 30 clears to get 2 weapons for 24 raiders.
    I really hope they will change something about this because it will be a pain to raid for 4 months with most items getting trashed, just to get some weapons.

Not that this is the thread for it, but I would suggest;
    2x from Vistrix
    chance of 0-1 from Champion
    chance 2-3 from Kyllikki
    would be more in line with the other drops and amount of weapons inside T5.

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Not that this is the thread for it, but I would suggest;
    2x from Vistrix
    chance of 0-1 from Champion
    chance 2-3 from Kyllikki
    would be more in line with the other drops and amount of weapons inside T5.
    This works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming View Post
    Yes! Fantastic job guys! http://goo.gl/JUVEfQ
    "Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ɪᴛ's ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ." - Sᴜɴ Tᴢᴜ

Rᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʙʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Mᴇᴍsʜᴜʀ ʜᴀs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 325 ᴅᴀʏs 14 ʜᴏᴜʀs 38 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs 30 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs.