Page 49 of 100 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Crom Raid Progression

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    Not making any sense in either post ; what IS your point?

Point 1)

Pointed out that the RN/MW Yak kill was indeed Aussie/Oceanic as Scaev said. Lehudib was strangely trying to say otherwise.

Point 2)

Chass was backing up my point about Destiny taking a kill shot with guild tags turned off then claiming it was a 100% guild kill when clearly Chass's screen shows a non-guildy in that raid.

Maybe read the thread instead of just posting away carelessly.....
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post

Point 2)

Chass was backing up my point about Destiny taking a kill shot with guild tags turned off then claiming it was a 100% guild kill when clearly Chass's screen shows a non-guildy in that raid.

I think my brain just blew out from what you just said, did you even look on the screenshot he posted?

Quote Originally Posted by MrInzane View Post
    I think my brain just blew out from what you just said, did you even look on the screenshot he posted?
    Yes and what's most disturbing is they have 25 people in the raid but only 24 is being shown in the raid UI.. Wow hidden group 5
    http://i.imgur.com/sI7cCdQ.jpg
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Yes and what's most disturbing is they have 25 people in the raid but only 24 is being shown in the raid UI.. Wow hidden group 5
    illuminati - That must be it.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    Point 2)

Awesome... seems to me you're the greatest Edit by Anzu: Dog this forum has ever welcomed
    Last edited by Anzu; 28th November 2014 at 22:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    yea, sure... chass would like to be me, but... he's out of luck!!
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    yea, sure... chass would like to be me, but... he's out of luck!!
    Sorry, was the ranger "tag" was there

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post
    Sorry, was the ranger "tag" was there
    of course.
    anyway, we did the kill with 2 rangers in raid, and this week we had 3... so, maybe you can tell cynara that ranger is not so useless, after all...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    of course.
    anyway, we did the kill with 2 rangers in raid, and this week we had 3... so, maybe you can tell cynara that ranger is not so useless, after all...
    meeeeeh! Dont want to lie to Cynara he holds a grudge forever + who should I ask multiple times a week how to remove gems from my items then!?

Edit by Anzu: Moderation is not a topic for the forums.
    Last edited by Anzu; 30th November 2014 at 14:14.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.