Page 48 of 100 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: Crom Raid Progression

lol love the qq at a few guild tags not being the same yet someone can post a killshot with no guild tags and get Edit by Anzu: Praised.
    Last edited by Anzu; 21st November 2014 at 11:31.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    lol love the qq at a few guild tags not being the same yet someone can post a killshot with no guild tags and get Edit by Anzu: Praised.

All those players are in Destiny, including myself and everyone knows them, so I am not really sure if you are trolling or ?
    Last edited by Anzu; 21st November 2014 at 11:31.

gz Destiny, kill killy with 10 soldiers awsome job.

A kill is a kill is a kill is a kill.

I blame Funcom for Vistrix pathing and Kyllikki over the top mechanics.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post
    pretty sure every one of those "friends" has several toons in Requiem Nex. This would be a first aussie/oceanic guild kill.
    Gz for kill but is it really aussie n "oceanic" kill?
    Did my eyes got blind?? I see only rners(including sunday's main raid teammates) and mw guys so I assume its not very likely done in oceanic raidtime (probably 2 or 3hrs earlier than oceanic raidtime since I see most guys are in that screenshot is aussie rners and mw guildies.)
    NO it should be rn n mw's yak kill. Like when rn n mw beat 3.5.
    My 'point' is there is none of 'usual' oceanic raiders except "epic"tank and his friend's faily. So then most of usual oceanic raider isnt shown up then how it could be aussie n oceanic guild kill? Or did i misunderstood your intention? the word oceanic means kinda new zealand?
    Ofc its no longer of my business but ^^

p.s. Im writing this on phone now so many typos could got spotted
    the who obsessed with stonesoup ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Touchii View Post
    All those players are in Destiny, including myself and everyone knows them, so I am not really sure if you are trolling or ?
    Well, in this picture it seems like there is a guy on the right side that isn't in the guild, he is in group 3 as well, WTF Destiny?
    http://tinypic.com/r/11kifwn/8

Quote Originally Posted by Lehudib View Post
    Gz for kill but is it really aussie n "oceanic" kill?
    Did my eyes got blind?? I see only rners(including sunday's main raid teammates) and mw guys so I assume its not very likely done in oceanic raidtime (probably 2 or 3hrs earlier than oceanic raidtime since I see most guys are in that screenshot is aussie rners and mw guildies.)
    NO it should be rn n mw's yak kill. Like when rn n mw beat 3.5.
    My 'point' is there is none of 'usual' oceanic raiders except "epic"tank and his friend's faily. So then most of usual oceanic raider isnt shown up then how it could be aussie n oceanic guild kill? Or did i misunderstood your intention? the word oceanic means kinda new zealand?
    Ofc its no longer of my business but ^^

p.s. Im writing this on phone now so many typos could got spotted
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ies_in_Oceania

Given its a MW and RN joint venture you can indeed say Oceanic considering 99% of MW are Aussies or Kiwis and only raid from 9 till late Aussie time.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post
    Well, in this picture it seems like there is a guy on the right side that isn't in the guild, he is in group 3 as well, WTF Destiny?
    http://tinypic.com/r/11kifwn/8
    I like you

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    I like you
    Not making any sense in either post ; what IS your point?