Page 38 of 100 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: Crom Raid Progression

Quote Originally Posted by MajorLazer View Post
    Champion is next, we kill the champ very soon.
    Jinx! :P

Gz to all who killed yakh <3
    Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator

Quote Originally Posted by medke View Post
    Jinx! :P

Gz to all who killed yakh <3
    in next month probably

gz to the kills guys but seriously whats wrong with you black out everything in your screenshots???
    I can understand guild or raidchat but memberlist and hotbars?? you paranoid or something

Quote Originally Posted by TribunLeader View Post
    gz to the kills guys but seriously whats wrong with you black out everything in your screenshots???
    I can understand guild or raidchat but memberlist and hotbars?? you paranoid or something
    guarding the secrets to the kill. or sometimes shame on using excessive amounts of soldiers or class stacking. lol@both

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    guarding the secrets to the kill. or sometimes shame on using excessive amounts of soldiers or class stacking. lol@both
    Tainted souls has killed both bosses quite balanced. Tonight we had 7 soldiers, 6 healers, 5 mages and 6 rogues. Same goes for the last Yakhmar kill where we had 7 soldiers too but one of the conqs pretented to be a rogue in carnage build. Almost every progression raid we did on Live so far only had one necro because we can't find a lot of people that want to play it as main.

For all guilds that are stacking insane amounts of mages and soldiers; Dont, there is no need for it whatsoever. The first 3 encounters are perfectly doable with a blanced raid and most likely more fun too. (who wants to play a necro anyways? )
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 19th October 2014 at 23:36.

Gratz Tainted Souls.

Have fun at Kyllikki . Such a shame you only have one necro player, necro is extremly versatile and usefull! Only class with shatter!

I hide my actionbar because.. I dont want people to laugh at my shatter build .
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    Here the original Screen. (Ronin)
    We mustn´t hide anythiny I have no Problem with that.

http://i.imgur.com/EO1zM9H.jpg

There you can see my UI I have no problem with that, just think its unnecessary but if you think it hides any big secrets there you will be dissapointed :P

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/...ps016cdf6d.png

GZ TS

i hope Aecho didnt slack too much :P