Page 28 of 100 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Crom Raid Progression

true Fass, but the screenshot really is a **** for a WFirst.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorLazer View Post
    true Fass, but the screenshot really is a **** for a WFirst.
    i took some screenshot myself, and i don't have more info. F9 already show the date and above that you have the mention "You have been bound to this instance of Yakhmar's cave". Since there's no raid binding on TL, i don't think the mention even appears there.

Also, F9 shows the dimension, which is 1, and that's Crom server.

All in all, this screenshot seems just as good as any other in the entire thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorLazer View Post
    Congratulation, good luck for the future.

We have WorldFirst on a Yakhmar in t5.

Well done with stak....blabla ^^
    even when it's done through class stacking it's a regular and estimable worldfirst. everything is allowed on the road to kylli

so gz coe for being faster than us

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post
    even when it's done through class stacking it's a regular and estimable worldfirst. everything is allowed on the road to kylli

so gz coe for being faster than us
    They weren't faster, most of these guys I see on the screenie lived/perma-played on TestLive ever since these UCs came out. Age of Conan Raiding isn't about skill. Its about how many of your guildmembers have no life.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Is Yak's loot box killable?
    God Christ all ****ing mighty.

Quote Originally Posted by Valicard View Post
    They weren't faster, most of these guys I see on the screenie lived/perma-played on TestLive ever since these UCs came out. Age of Conan Raiding isn't about skill. Its about how many of your guildmembers have no life.
    correct. and soon the whining starts for hurrying up the T6 content.

Quote Originally Posted by Valicard View Post
    And you should say thanks to them, for testing and providing a feedback for bug fixes for developer's team, so you can get properly working and balanced content.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    And you should say thanks to them, for testing and providing a feedback for bug fixes for developer's team, so you can get properly working and balanced content.
    You really believe that? How balanced can this fight be if there is this heavy class stacking necessary for a kill...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    hehe, sure lets call it that.