Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PoM PvP builds

After the general rewamp i use this build:

http://joharaoc.eu/feat/?link=v2_118...f7c42f56c2f378
    I find really really strong:
    On single target smite or condemnation..if +2 target use lom
    You can get also a great burst damage if have perk ltp.
    In really hard rotation REBUKE+CF+MSE+ISTANT SMITE+ISTANT REPULSE and ISTANT SEARING LIGTH..with this rotation it's easy generate without nothing critical hit around: 5-6k damage
    We have enough cc, exorcism and btw istant radiance it's really lovely for pvp

Quote Originally Posted by donbosco View Post
    After the general rewamp i use this build:

http://joharaoc.eu/feat/?link=v2_118...f7c42f56c2f378
    Hey man you stole mah build.

Did I miss anything with this build?

Enough Mana regen in there?

http://goo.gl/Z18KGB

Since this is a pvp thread, I'd suggest you get rid of the two points in all-encompassing spirit and the three in ether flow and put those five points in either armor or protection. I do have mana issues in pvp, but for the most part, sustaining faith is always ready to go when I'm at a critically low level.

Quote Originally Posted by Otar View Post
    Since this is a pvp thread, I'd suggest you get rid of the two points in all-encompassing spirit and the three in ether flow and put those five points in either armor or protection. I do have mana issues in pvp, but for the most part, sustaining faith is always ready to go when I'm at a critically low level.
    gotcha, I thought having that extra range on the heal would better for support and I though that it gave you have a larger AoE effect for Purification of Mitra?

I initially had those two points in Ether Discharge but I heard that it's not so great anymore.

So maybe something a bit more like this then?

http://goo.gl/6dFnyQ

Not spec related but wanna ask a gear question.
    Got enough tokens for another main piece (got chest already).....any suggestions.

ATM got both SC head and legs......which should i replace first?...if any.
    Or should i save em for pvp8 shield when i get there.

I see way too many pom's go full t4/pve gear in minis and see them melt in seconds....doing your team no favours if you cant survive amongst it for a while.

I figure PvE gear only good if other team is nub and lets you stand back and nuke em.....although rings and neck are great to use
    Last edited by stalkerfan; 28th September 2013 at 03:50.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Yeah we melt really fast, but I still run in pve gear cause difference in crit and magic dmg is imho too damn high
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Yeah but i find staying up longer and keeping players up that can actually push peoples arse's in works better
    Lets face it....in the right gear any class can pump out dps.....and a dps race is fine PvE......PvP not so much.....mind you depends on the team.....if you not getting focused then i guess you could go full damage gears.

Tho i tend to always have someone on me ....usually a sin
    Last edited by stalkerfan; 30th September 2013 at 01:03.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Well I tend to have at least 2 people on me for whole mini, hence my very negative kd ratio, which is also sometimes caused by my suicidal and "die for the team" nature

I never really tried to switch around and play with some combinations of khitai and pvp sets...setting some armor, health and protection threshold and after it focuses on as much crit and magic dmg you can get. Might give it a shot
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Look at the PvP belt and bracers, for example, they have ca 50 protection each, meaning replacing them with T4/SC pieces doesnt take a chunk out of potential protection.

I play with pvp big pieces almost always, and switch in t4 small pieces and bori rings to varying degree, depending on the amount of magic damage in the other team.

Prot-wise I would rather get the pvp8 shield than a helmet or legs to replace SC or T4.
    Jou ppl need to undstand that it took great skill to play the Ranjor.please stop qq bout ranjor.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast