Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Conq PVP Discussion/Builds

Classic according to who?
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

I have question. What's your rotation with carnage conq in pvp?
    I use: WW,BB5,BreachIV,BH5 and occasionally FaIX. It's good rotation?

AA: dec.+press./vindication+AE/assail+break through
    Last edited by Sbyvoj; 8th July 2013 at 15:58.

I'd also use bh3 (I think that's the one) for a quick one step snare and also use BB6 when you know you have the time.

I say give up the precious bowling ball chargekb AA. Good players will not let you land your big combos before they get up and bad players are bad anyways... no need to have them CC'd to kill them. Use BFC and do significant more dmg while also letting you burst heal for about 3k with defiance and heal technique.

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

I don't know you but in pvp my Assail goes up super quick. The DPS improvement from BfC is barely noticeable. I prefer the bowling ball feet ! Great to finish of those running away or get a bunch of players of your necro while shouting "fire in the hole".
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Assail is 35% at five stacks. BFC passively increases 40% minimum and I believe even more if you're running dps buffs. On top of that the activated effects (techniques and banners) are greatly improved.

I just really hate chargekb too though. Noobs start a fight with a CC and unless you're running away 10m to chargekb mid fight, you are just giving immunity at the inopportune time. All chargekb is good for is steam rolling over bad players... usually bad enough that you don't even need them CC'd to do it.

Well of course if you use charge unwisely it's not efficient. I had a friend conq who always frustrated me 'cause he always started fights in minis or open-world with charge-kb.
    That being, if you don't use it carelessly it's still a very good feat teamwise.
    Yes BfC might add a bit more dps but it's a marginal improvement in my opinion. The conq dps is already awesome.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Yes BfC might add a bit more dps but it's a marginal improvement in my opinion. The conq dps is already awesome.
    I guess I just disagree. It's a lot more than a marginal increase and it's not like dps has diminishing returns. Having access to a 1.5k burst heal every 45s (2.5 - 3k every minute if used with defiance) on top of increased dps is more important to me. I also feel like I'm holding back on my charges with breakthrough because I want to save my kb for the right time.

Chargekb conqs get their rangers, demos, poms killed by throwing out kb immunity too often.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Chargekb conqs get their rangers, demos, poms killed by throwing out kb immunity too often.
    That can be said for every AoE CC.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    That can be said for every AoE CC.
    I think his point is that CCs are a bit more important for squishier classes than soldier classes. In other words as a soldier class your team may benefit more if you don't use your CCs - let squishy classes do the CCing as needed.
    Malaise-DT, Tabixis-Guard, Cocobel-Sin, Elari-ToS (pvp 4), Orsela-PoM, Aarva-BS (pvp 7)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast