Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Conq PVP Discussion/Builds

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Yeah it makes no sense. One of the first thing he says is movement is key and then he goes and makes himself the slowest person on the battle field. Charging around is good and all but the real movement you need is the make baddies miss their combos speed which doesn't have to do with a charge.
    I dont keep LH up constantly but, you seem to forget double tapping. With the right timing, you really dont have much to worry about.
    Last edited by Sidac; 25th May 2013 at 07:30.

I've been trying out that build with a lot of personal adjustments and I would consider keeping it perma, with more adjustments as I get more gear. Mine also includes crip bloody hack and bw. There's a lot more to micro than usual brute spec and less dps considerably since I use olp instead of bc (without dps increase from gen it also decreased). But I like the utility portion a lot.

I would suggest you all spec for improved Lumbering Hulk. With a negative 15% movement mod I would not have to worry about this class in PvP anymore, which would be nice
    Doomsayer 2008

I wouldn't touch LH, but it can def be micro'd as we all do for pve from time to time.

Not been pvping on the conq for quite some time but I was definitely using Lumbering Hulk when I was and it's been very helpful.

Not using it as a permanent buff of course (silly!) but for most snares in the game, a 20s 15% snare is a good trade.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Yeah, after trying it out LH 15% snare is a lot better than 35+ snares. So it is useful. But six points is a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Yeah, after trying it out LH 15% snare is a lot better than 35+ snares. So it is useful. But six points is a lot.
    And it lasts a long time before you can toggle it back off.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Your opponent, in defensive full time while having oto on lol...

Is fraps or your recording program lagging your video up?

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Is fraps or your recording program lagging your video up?
    Yes, MSI Afterburner lagging video...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast