Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawnsong wants you!

Thanks for that, I'll do that tonight

Just barely half normal though and possibly I have the wrong half of the brain required, but I've managed to fool my wife for years...at least I think I have.

Quote Originally Posted by iwulfyi View Post
    Thanks for that, I'll do that tonight

Just barely half normal though and possibly I have the wrong half of the brain required, but I've managed to fool my wife for years...at least I think I have.
    lol sounds good mate.. if u get in touch with one of our officers just refer to me and you will get an invite ;-)

Just joined Dawnsong. Looking forward to a great time with the guild. See you guys around.

Good to have you Sin ;-)

If anyone can provide a good Tos I`m all ears btw.. ;-)
    all other lvl`s and classes may apply for the moment too..

Only over 18yrs old!!!

Default How...

...How does one wanting to join your band of merry men, women and other races can start in this endeavor? Is posting in AoC forum desired? Nagging you lot in game? Creating an user on Dawnsong forum and posting there Cvs, testimonials and references?(blood sample is where I draw the line though...)
    I be a newcomer to this here enterprise and I could use a warm place to rest the old bones. Alot of patience in teaching this old dog new tricks (and if TOS healing is the trick I could even throw in a happy bark) would also be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Legassa View Post
    ...How does one wanting to join your band of merry men, women and other races can start in this endeavor? Is posting in AoC forum desired? Nagging you lot in game? Creating an user on Dawnsong forum and posting there Cvs, testimonials and references?(blood sample is where I draw the line though...)
    I be a newcomer to this here enterprise and I could use a warm place to rest the old bones. Alot of patience in teaching this old dog new tricks (and if TOS healing is the trick I could even throw in a happy bark) would also be appreciated.
    Just give us a wink online old poodle ;-)

DT(s) wanted for T3... good pay, free hookers in g city and discount on booze in the tavern ;-D

Could also find room for Tos - Necro - Hox

Default Looking for a new home

Hi there.
    I noticed you are searching for a DT. I just happen to have 1 of those.

Are you still looking? I've attempted to contact Thainster in game but that wasn't successful.

Quote Originally Posted by FriQenstein View Post
    Hi there.
    I noticed you are searching for a DT. I just happen to have 1 of those.

Are you still looking? I've attempted to contact Thainster in game but that wasn't successful.
    Hey mate
    My main char is actually called Thain ;-)
    check ur pm`s mate

DT(s) wanted for T3... good pay, free hookers in g city and discount on booze in the tavern ;-D

Could also find room for Tos - Necro - Hox
    All other lvl`s/classes ask to join.

Our raidtimes is 20 Cet, invites 30 min prior. Cet = Central European Time!

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast