Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawnsong wants you!

Quote Originally Posted by tunin7 View Post
    I may have to look you up. Recently wandered into the game, and am running around killing stuff (and occasionally being killed) on a BS (Kintaile, lvl 26 at the moment).

Just a nub with a big club at the moment. I figure if I don't start hanging around some people that know what they are doing before long, I will have a lot of relearning to do later, so perhaps you have room for a newbie?
    Just contact us online mate and we`l toss you an invite ;-)
    And there is BS help for you available I know.

I will do that. It may take a while, since recent storms in my area are impacting service. My "high speed" internet service is currently acting like mediocre dial-up.

Default Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS AOC

from all of us in Dawnsong :-D

Currently recruiting for T3 raids. Hox - BS.

All other classes and lvl`s may apply.

Over 18yrs old only.

Hi there,

I am a returning player from many years ago. Since I haven't played in so long I decided to start a new guy and am currently a 33 Bear Shaman and loving it. Now I am looking for a new home and would love to join! In game name is Madblood.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Madblood View Post
    Hi there,

I am a returning player from many years ago. Since I haven't played in so long I decided to start a new guy and am currently a 33 Bear Shaman and loving it. Now I am looking for a new home and would love to join! In game name is Madblood.

Thanks!
    Just give us a wink online mate ;-)

Currently recruiting for T3 raids. Hox - DT - Tos.

All other classes and lvl`s may apply.

Over 18yrs old only

I was in the beta and played for a while afterwards & have just begun playing again last night with a new level 6 character (I tried my level 50 and 40 ones but couldn't remember where I was or what I was doing lol)

Dawnsong come highly recommended from what I have read. Do you take in low level hobo's?

We love hobo`s lol
    If your a half normal person with half a brain and want to learn we can give you a push in the right direction ;-)

Contact us online, either one of our officers or send tell to me on either Thain, Lemmy, Prisonboy or Presley.

Cya

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast