Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Dawnsong wants you!

Hey guys,

Returning player, although I would class myslef as new player (last played in 2008/2009) and gave up when everyone else did (all my friends etc) when we realised there was no end game content, lots of bugs, andpretty much no quests past level 30!

I did manage to get a ToS to level 60, Demo to 50 and necro 30 something. Coming back on Fri I have levelled a new POM to 28 (in the last day and a half, mainly to get back in to the mechanics game etc). Are you still recruiting? I need a guild that will help me get back into the game, cope with the changes and help with specs etc as there is very little recent content on these forums (or has there just not been any changes since then)?

In return you get a loyal and dedicated player, I have sub'd for 3 months, and actually really enjoy the game again!!

Ieska - ToS 61
    Iescha - PoM 28

Quote Originally Posted by whiskey29 View Post
    Hey guys,

Returning player, although I would class myslef as new player (last played in 2008/2009) and gave up when everyone else did (all my friends etc) when we realised there was no end game content, lots of bugs, andpretty much no quests past level 30!

I did manage to get a ToS to level 60, Demo to 50 and necro 30 something. Coming back on Fri I have levelled a new POM to 28 (in the last day and a half, mainly to get back in to the mechanics game etc). Are you still recruiting? I need a guild that will help me get back into the game, cope with the changes and help with specs etc as there is very little recent content on these forums (or has there just not been any changes since then)?

In return you get a loyal and dedicated player, I have sub'd for 3 months, and actually really enjoy the game again!!

Ieska - ToS 61
    Iescha - PoM 28
    Give us a wink online (in global) we are happy to help new/returning players get into the game.

We are still open for taking in new/returning players. We like to have players of all kinds in our guild so if Your a newb and need some mentoring we mostly got 30+ people on at all times you can ask for advice and help.

Default ohoi

Quote Originally Posted by Thainster View Post
    We are still open for taking in new/returning players. We like to have players of all kinds in our guild so if Your a newb and need some mentoring we mostly got 30+ people on at all times you can ask for advice and help.
    Damn, you're still here. Thought the Blaze raid back in the days, scared the armor and sword away ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgirl View Post
    Damn, you're still here. Thought the Blaze raid back in the days, scared the armor and sword away ;-)

Of course I am still here, I`m imortal lol
    And who might you be kiddo? hehe

Smile

Hello!

I would like to join if u would have me as casual, who i shall address to?

Quote Originally Posted by cristian29 View Post
    Hello!

I would like to join if u would have me as casual, who i shall address to?
    You can just ask for us in global, having you as casual member is fine. Ask for either Caiyla or Gateza, but any officer can toss you an invite really.

Hi,

I also am returning after a 5 year break and need to learn how to play again !!

Used to love raiding and have 3 characters in T1 gear (highest tier at the time)

Altogether I have 7 level 80,s ..

Pom T1 gear
    Tos T1 gear
    Demo T1 gear

Ranger bad gear
    Barb bad gear
    Necro bad gear
    DT bad gear

Would love to start raiding again but I understand my gear at the moment just isnt good enough.

Looking forwward to hearing from you.

Hey mate
    Always good to see players return to game just give us a wink online and we will sort it out.
    As You say T1 gear is a bit dated nowadays but Khitai gear is good stuff and can be obtained in 6 mans and is the way to go if You want to raid higher tiers.

Thain

Quote Originally Posted by Lanfeare View Post
    Hi,

I also am returning after a 5 year break and need to learn how to play again !!

Used to love raiding and have 3 characters in T1 gear (highest tier at the time)

Altogether I have 7 level 80,s ..

Pom T1 gear
    Tos T1 gear
    Demo T1 gear

Ranger bad gear
    Barb bad gear
    Necro bad gear
    DT bad gear

Would love to start raiding again but I understand my gear at the moment just isnt good enough.

Looking forwward to hearing from you.

Default How do you apply to guild?

How do I apply?
    Ankheseneset