Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawnsong wants you!

Thainster, I'm interested in joining your guild. Returning from a long pause and interested in social / light raiding. I have a bunch of old group quests that I would love to finish and move forward in the storyline. Do you have room for me?

Quote Originally Posted by levantix View Post
    Thainster, I'm interested in joining your guild. Returning from a long pause and interested in social / light raiding. I have a bunch of old group quests that I would love to finish and move forward in the storyline. Do you have room for me?
    We always accept nice ppl in our guild even though there is no real need for a lot more. ;-)

Lets hear from you online.

If someone is keen on doing some T3 let us know. We currently have a very strong T4 team but lacking signups for T3. All classes wanted.

This takes me back a bit good see Dawnsong still going... I was about to ask about female ranger I knew there but ... forget the name... Zeelia?
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post
    This takes me back a bit good see Dawnsong still going... I was about to ask about female ranger I knew there but ... forget the name... Zeelia?
    oh yeah,,we are very much alive and kicking in Dawnsong mate ;-)
    Zeelia is unfortunately not very active for the moment but still member of the guild.

We are still wanting a few T3 raiders. Any class, contact me here or any of our officers online.
    Noobs may also apply, but you need to be over 18 yrs old.

If new players, newbs, returning or somewhat casual players want to join a big guild and learn the trade, get help and some great fun, feel free to contact us.
    We do have a very succesfull raidteam but would be more than happy to fill up with some more low lvl players of all kinds to keep the variety alive ;-)
    Contact us here or online...

Hi,
    I would like to join.
    My character is Browa, I talked to you ingame.
    I'm leaving my current guild since it's not what I expected.

Hi,

I am Reefers, returned to game few months ago.. The guild i am in now are a bunch of really nice people, but i want to grow in the endgame{(kithai) dungeons and with so little people on (and the always needed exp for Pug's) i do not have a chance to.
    Also looking for T3 dungeons (and later ofc more)

I work in a Bar, so maybe not able to join Raids every week, but when i can i will.....

Have T1/T2/T3 gear and weapons.

Ingame name char is Reefers i want to know anything else...

Just contact one of our officers online guys and tell em you posted here.
    If noone is to be seen simply post in global and some member will always see it ;-)

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast