Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T1 Raid Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Maybe combat rating (fire) doesn't trigger enrage on Yakhmar (never bothered to test it), but it certainly increases damage of any melee and ranged weapon.

BTW - I vote for sticky.
    Combat Rating (Fire) means that this dmg will be mitigated by your opponent's protection stats and not by armor. But it's combat rating... NOT fire dmg

Nothing more and nothing less

also sighted drunk in the skies of

- DRAGON'S PROPHET -

Do not forget to add that this content is intended to be played by characters starting from level 75 or 76 with endgame loot as rewards.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by Epicfailprophet View Post
    Combat Rating (Fire) means that this dmg will be mitigated by your opponent's protection stats and not by armor. But it's combat rating... NOT fire dmg

Nothing more and nothing less
    It's not considered as fire damage for the purpose of this encounter, but if it's mitigated by fire protection then what other type of damage it can be?

Please put a Sticky on this thread ...I know I'm risking being told I'm necro'ing an old old post...but in recent raids it is VERY apparent that people do NOT know the tactics and having THIS thread on the FRONT page of Raids and tactics would give them a better chance of finding it rather than on the very last page.....
    I was in a T1 Kylikki raid recently that was well on it's way to wiping on Kylikki because the minions were left alive in all the alcoves until myself and another (not the raid leader) typed in raid chat that the minions HAD to be killed as they were healing the boss...upon which half a dozen people broke off from fighting Kylikki and took care of them...

Alternate Yakhity Strat (for those with better things to do)

One guard (two if you're still fresh-meat, just alternate wave pulls) can pull all the adds and simply work some large circles. Try time next wave (or next next wave if two) to pull the next wave with your shouts/area taunts. CC's like overwhelming shout (because you're kiting, you'll have your back to them which stuns them as opposed to fearing them when you're staring at them from the front) makes this a damn easy thing to do. So easy, even a 'sin could do it.....

As for the fight, ALL the DT's and Conq's along with everyone else who isn't a fire-wileding maniac ball up (for the healers benefit...and sometimes there's enough DPS you cna burn the add's down as well....which is a sub-point to this strat ) and apply liberal amounts of G.I. Jo-like hatred upon the mighty worm itself. It's pretty much an all in brawl this way. Don't forget those elemental/holy/unholy debuff's. They make the fight twice as quick.

As for you maniacs, your CC's will be invaluable in assisting the Guards when they're a little low on the red stuff. Just dont pull the baby worm love. If you do, stick to the Guard. Dont make their job harder than it has to be and the main group can finish the job.

Also, can someone confirm (110% without word of a doubt confirm. Opinions are not tolerated!) if the Honourguards DoT affects the whole raid? It used to be only a group, and so long as you weren't in the affected group, everyone else could continue to spank Champion's bottom. At least, I still kick the **** out of it so long as >I< dont have it =D

Quote Originally Posted by Ladihawke View Post
    Please put a Sticky on this thread ...I know I'm risking being told I'm necro'ing an old old post...but in recent raids it is VERY apparent that people do NOT know the tactics and having THIS thread on the FRONT page of Raids and tactics would give them a better chance of finding it rather than on the very last page.....
    The very first (Sticky) post in this sub-forum already has a link to this thread, so not hard to find actually.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikT View Post
    The very first (Sticky) post in this sub-forum already has a link to this thread, so not hard to find actually.
    The "List of Raid Tactics Threads" was created as a result of Ladihawke making her posts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12