Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATED: How to PVE CONQ

What you wrote looks about right.

You get passive procs every 2-3 seconds off your own. Then you get retaliatory procs which are off the enemies' attacks which will make a slight mess of any sequence.

On a straw man with no retaliatory procs (which is what we're interested in) the spacing is pretty much perfect.

A DPS spec with 2h only is not viabile at all? or if there is can post one?

Quote Originally Posted by cristian29 View Post
    A DPS spec with 2h only is not viabile at all? or if there is can post one?
    But why?

/10

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    But why?

/10
    I just dont like dw and barb doesn't wear cool armour :P

I just dont like dw and barb doesn't wear cool armour :P
    Barb dps spec is dw anyway

So no 2h dps for conq?
    try this http://goo.gl/7eyF6 but it shouldnt get close to what you could do with carny dps. could be good for entity tho

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyMad View Post
    try this http://goo.gl/7eyF6 but it shouldnt get close to what you could do with carny dps. could be good for entity tho
    Improved Dancing Steel 5/5 would provide more DPS than all of the 16 points you spent in Carnage combined.

http://goo.gl/VlZ2o Last 8 points in Fierce Opening in Carnage or the bubbles in Brute and Improved Furious Inspiration.

Carnage dps will be much better.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Well never tried brute dps just quickly made that spec to be an example.

Although a conq friend of mine claims fierce opening is awesome for brute, says opening attacks can crit 2-2.5k but I never tried it also.

There is only one stiuation for brute dps for me, that's entity fight and I just go with prot tank spec for it. Still deals better damage than my barb(if feated for 2 handed dps)

A question out of the topic at hand: Would it increase dps gettin GoDS combo in carnage dps rotation?
    Last edited by SlightlyMad; 24th April 2013 at 03:49.

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyMad View Post
    A question out of the topic at hand: Would it increase dps gettin GoDS combo in carnage dps rotation?
    You need Improved Dancing Steel 5/5 to have GoDS procs on your damage. Without 5/5 it only procs on receiving dmg which would do nothing for a DPS role.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast